Trike required

Looking for a hard to find item?
neil stait

Trike required

Post by neil stait »

I am looking for a vw phoenix ideally, must be road legal and in good condition . Or any trike 1000cc or above chopper style preffered
swirl
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Re: Trike required

Post by swirl »

I may have one for sale, built from a suzuki gsx750f, 1100 powerscreen motor, no fairings on it but I have all the fairings, powerscreen front end very nice monoshocked back end, all new handbrake, master cylinder slave cylinders everything new in the sierra hubs, new cables and pipes, just had fresh oil and filter, it has come from the makings of a sports bike and goes like a scalded cat, but without the fairings has a more retro look, it will need some TLC, bits removing, adding etc, its still on a bike logbook, but swingarm conversion so very easy to change over to trike, I rode it last week, suppose I should finish it but if you are interested £2500 firm, the bike is still taxed mot'd and insured and in one piece, pics are of it in its build stage, just so you can see its lines
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
miniondave
Part of the Furniture

Post by miniondave »

There was a couple of Phoenix trikes for sale on flea bay yesterday.
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
swirl
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Post by swirl »

Mate of mine has one for sale, in Ellesmere Port/chester just had engine rebuild etc think that was on ebay