Storage

Looking for a hard to find item?
neil stait

Storage

Post by neil stait »

I really want my first trike but I have nowhere to store it living in a terrace house. The area I live in is a little rough and I don't want to leave it outside . Do any of the big storage companies store vehicles at a reasonable monthly price . I'm in gloucester
Locky198

Re: Storage

Post by Locky198 »

Also another option could be to put an add on Gumtree, free ads or social media if any one is renting a garage. Maybe cheaper for you that way.

Just looked on Gumtree and there's some garages in your area https://www.gumtree.com/parking-garage/gloucestershire
:wales: :unionjack: :wales:
Aztec
Applier of sticky tape

Post by Aztec »

When we were busy moving houses I kept the bike & trike in a container on a storage yard, 20ft container was £60 a month.
Kawazuki
Part of the Furniture

Post by Kawazuki »

Aztec wrote:When we were busy moving houses I kept the bike & trike in a container on a storage yard, 20ft container was £60 a month.
Be a bugger if someone mistakes 'your' container for another one and your trike ends up in Hong Kong :hissyfit:
Ghoulie
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Post by Ghoulie »

No garages for rent in your area? Try an ad in shop windows, gumtree - ask estate agents. Some people living alone with a garage & no car often welcome extra cash. My neighbour did that.
lepchaun
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Post by lepchaun »

if theres any caravan storage places near u ask if they will let u store it there u could buy an old caravan cut the back out and put a door on it to fit the trike in or buy a 10ft steel container to put it in u just got to work out how much ur prepared to spend
Oggy

Post by Oggy »

Widen your front door and park it in the lounge mate :)
miniondave
Part of the Furniture

Post by miniondave »

Oggy wrote:Widen your front door and park it in the lounge mate :)
I know two people who have put double doors on the house front to get their bikes in but not a trike............

....YET !! :eek:
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.