2013 Rewaco RF1-LT3
skyrider

Re: New member - not very clever...

Post by skyrider »

so are we all unanimous in thinking that zak should keep his new toy :worthy:
RF1Mal

Post by RF1Mal »

Hello mate. That looks very cool. It will only be an expensive mistake if you leave it on your drive gathering cobwebs!
lepchaun
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Post by lepchaun »

drunk or sober something made u buy it trikes ar not to everyones liking so insure it and run it for the rest of summer as it takes a bit of time to get the hang of riding them
also theres a tread naming insurance companys on here
as for ur car ins it only covers u third party if the other car is insured by someone else :thumbsup:
Zak

Post by Zak »

Sorry for the radio silence! I haven't turn on email notifications for the thread! DOH! Fixed now!

Such a good crew here, possibly the friendliest forum I have even been on - Thanks for that,

Makes it harder to know that im not going to be a part of it going forward, after much deliberation and a test ride or two ive decided the triking scene is not for me.

The noise and attention it brings is a big factor for me, and being a 'low key' kinda guy it just does'nt work, plus when all is said and done it just (sadly) doesn't float my boat.

Thanks again for your warm welcomes, its a shame it was'nt meant to be - but hey, that's life.

I will be putting it up for sale shortly, eBay probably(?), I will of course be recommending to the buyer that they visit this place and mingle with you mad lot!

Take care all,
Zak
AngeloftheAbyss
Part of the Furniture

Post by AngeloftheAbyss »

We will be sorry to see you go, as the song goes " you can check out any time you like but you can never leave"
Freedom has a price, the cost is buried in the ground :nono:
skyrider

Post by skyrider »

sorry to see you go ZaK Im sure we all hope it goes to a good home, any ideas as to how much you will let it go for thanks skys :bye:
Zak

Post by Zak »

skyrider wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:19 pm any ideas as to how much you will let it go for thanks skys :bye:
Sad thing is I don't know how much its worth, I was thinking starting @ £2000 in ebay due to fees etc....

Fair do you think? If someone on here is interested, I will obviously do it for less...
jinjachin
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Post by jinjachin »

Good luck with your sale . Your welcome back any time have a good life
Zak

Post by Zak »

jinjachin wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:03 pm Good luck with your sale . Your welcome back any time have a good life
Cheers Buddy!