Gorbees vw trike

Just a few words to Introduce youself
Deep Diver
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Re: Gorbees vw trike

Post by Deep Diver »

No, pulled the engine in the week to level up the mounts and have another go at the oil leak. Plus giving the stainless tubes a polish as I have it off
I tried to be normal once, worst two minutes of my life.

Barry the cantankerous old goat. :poke:
Skidmark
Part of the Furniture

Post by Skidmark »

Just had the trike MOT'd and brakes passed fine, equal both sides on foot as well as hand brake, on the test equipment in the garage which is a little old it looked like it was registering 130kg braking force but I had to nearly stand on the peddle to get this so I deffo think the way foward to help my knees is to install a remote servo to assist with breaking
gorbee01279

Post by gorbee01279 »

Skidmark wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:37 pm Just had the trike MOT'd and brakes passed fine, equal both sides on foot as well as hand brake, on the test equipment in the garage which is a little old it looked like it was registering 130kg braking force but I had to nearly stand on the peddle to get this so I deffo think the way foward to help my knees is to install a remote servo to assist with breaking
That's good news,because of your knees the servo looks the best option for you.Mine just needs adjusting now after a couple of days riding around seems to be bias near side.
The older i get the earlier it seems to get late.
gorbee01279

Post by gorbee01279 »

Been busy today,fitted the new shocks :thumbsup: raised the trike about 2" which is fine as it gives more clearance for the exhaust on the speed humps & now has a nice bounce to it :thumbsup: was worried they would be to stiff but have worked out great so should help my old back out a treat when i give Bruiser a ride out tomorrow,weather permitting.Adjusted brakes again & now seems to be bias to the right hand side slightly as opposed to the left before :hide: will give it a good run tomorrow & if need be readjust, other than that everything is great :thumbsup: no more jobs to do now :snigger: Yet :hoofle: :hoofle:
dave174
Part of the Furniture

Post by dave174 »

Its a trike gorbee. there will always be something needs doing!!!!!lol
Deep Diver

Post by Deep Diver »

dave174 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:31 pm Its a trike gorbee. there will always be something needs doing!!!!!lol
Just like a woman

lepchaun

Post by lepchaun »

the thing is we can turn a deaf ear to the women but we cant with the trike :hoofle: :hoofle:
gorbee01279

Post by gorbee01279 »

Just got back from a couple of hours ride before the heavens open up here :hissyfit: looking bleak at the mo.The new shocks are a great improvement 100% better ride.Barry...Deep diver has been on to me about the North weald air ambulance day at North weald on the 12th May let me know if any of you are coming for the day & i will explain where the meeting point is.
gorbee01279

Post by gorbee01279 »

Great news,Bruiser passed his MOT with no advisories today :thumbsup: ....brakes were fine so it was me being over fussy :snigger: ,just got back before the rain started :thumbsup: wet here now.
Deep Diver

Post by Deep Diver »

It's pissing down here