Eyup Folks

Just a few words to Introduce youself
trident885

Eyup Folks

Post by trident885 »

Thought I'd pop in and say hello......
Presently riding a VL1500 but I've decided it's high time I got meself me first trike so where better to mooch about and get some sage advice than here..
Seen a few nice Reliant trikes recently that have caught my eye so once the VL has been shifted I'll be in the market for a new set of wheels....
Cheers
Rich :thumbsup:
VmaxRik
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Post by VmaxRik »

Welcome to the machine Trident.

Normal asylum rules apply....please stay away from all windows, doors and lifts. Nurse will be along shortly.

Not trying to put a downer on your Reliant trike hopes and dreams....just be very careful it's not a ringer, most of them are. :niceone:

This nation wasn't given to our forefathers, it was wrought over a 1000 years of bloody war and the efforts of those who came before.
Let it not be us who bears the sin, of giving it away to the enemy within.

:guns: :guns: :guns: :biker:
Dr Death

Post by Dr Death »

Hi Trident 885.......A warm welcome to the faclity....Americanism int it..

You'll have to sort out your own room cos being bank holiday our receptionist is off riding her Trike sumwhere........Skeleton staff only:evil:

Don't leave the ground floor:didimiss: pls don't leave the ground floor

Have fun....be careful with Reliant based Trikes the V5 may still say Reliant regal or similar....vosa may just decide ter crush it when you put it in for it's MOT.....

For more info....use the search thingie and put in reliant or similar

Happy days
There are things out there that scare even me
trident885

Post by trident885 »

Cheers for the advice....got a rough idea about what I'm looking for with reference to the legalities of Reliant trikes but any pearls of wisdom are greatly received......At the moment I'm not restricting meself to just Reliant based trikes it's just I'd seen a couple that took me fancy, one was a cracking build but was still on a "D" plate, the other was nice and registered on a "Q" with all the correct paperwork......Also waiting on some pic's of a z13 trike from somebody's who's interested in doing a deal on me VL.
Oldman

Post by Oldman »

A warm Welsh welcome to you. Croeso
yammy1300
V8 Killer

Post by yammy1300 »

Welcome in Trident, straight jacket can be found in your closet, nurse has all the pills and will be around later...no escape from here, many have tried but always get stopped :)
As the resident scam watcher, take care with the reliant's, far to many are illegal and easy to get a badden....Q reg gives an indication that it may be ok but check carefully none the less.......enjoy :)
:cooldevil: A trike is only restricted by your imagination
Willgofar

Post by Willgofar »

Hi Trident. welcome to The Crossroads Hotel. or as we call it The Madhouse. all your questions will be answered. we cant promise a resolution though. :scots:
Help Me i'm being held hostage. bring reinforcements.
trident885

Post by trident885 »

Thanks for the welcome folks
Greylag
Part of the Furniture

Welcome

Post by Greylag »

Hey up Trident,

Welcome to the forum. I was looking for a reliant at one time but decided to keep Blue, my 2CV based one. I've seen a couple of nice Reliant and VW based projects lately on fleabay. Hope you're successful whatever you decide to bid on/get.

I've had lots of advice from the lads and lasses on here so if you have any questions you need answering just shout, I'm sure someone will be able to help.

Welcome again
Regards
Dave
geoffnewblue

Post by geoffnewblue »

Hello and welcome to the forum :thumbsup: