Sex robot

Funny Stuff Here
Deep Diver
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Sex robot

Post by Deep Diver »

Phil was sitting at home one day and the phone rang. It was his old friend Dave who asked. "Phil, how are you buddy? Haven't seen you around for a while now."

Phil explained. "Well the social scene wasn't really working out that great for me so... long story short, I bought a robot to improve my sex life and I'm breaking it in. You should stop by and check it out next time you are around."

The line goes dead and Dave's car comes screeching to a halt in Phil's driveway six minutes later. Dave looks out in the front yard and sees the robot cutting the grass. But it is a male looking version so huge that it makes Arnold look like a midget.

Dave knocks on the door and Phil lets him in.Dave asks "Is that it?"

"Yep" Phil adds. "It cuts the grass, washes the dishes, cleans the house. It would even go to the store if the cops would let him drive."

Dave nods. "Let's talk about...him. I didn't know you were gay."

Phils chuckles. "I'm not gay. Where did you get that idea?"

Dave points at the mechanical monster in the yard. "You said it was a sex robot. How's that work if you're not gay?"

Phil explains. "Oh. I don't have sex with it. I just get it to do all the work around here and it gives me more time to jerk off."
I tried to be normal once, worst two minutes of my life.

Barry the cantankerous old goat. :poke: