REGISTERING A BOLT ON TRIKE

Chat about Trikes

Re: REGISTERING A BOLT ON TRIKE

Postby lepchaun » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:11 am

look forward to seeing photoes of it and maybe u can make it to our gettogether in june :thumbsup:

lepchaun
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Postby justy1000 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:32 pm

Deep Diver wrote:
justy1000 wrote: Me & me dad built it in my shed so I'm gunna have to turn it back into a bike to get it out then put it back as a trike when its out. So when its out I can take proper pics of it & when I do I'll be posting up......

I think you need a bigger shed. :hoofle:

Mind I built up a Triumph Bonne up, down a cellar and had to remove the front end to winch it up the stairs. :bang:

To be fair the "shed" was actually built as a stable but I commandeered it & have been slowly turning it into a workshop. Ive got my lathe n mill to go in up at one end & the bikes will live down by the door so as they can be wheeled straight in n out. As for the trike... thats gunna ave to live outside! :o

justy1000

Postby justy1000 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:36 pm

lepchaun wrote:look forward to seeing photoes of it and maybe u can make it to our gettogether in june :thumbsup:

Get together... Sounds good. Just need to know the dates (3 birthdays that month) If Ive not got the trike on the road by then will it be ok to turn up on a bike???

justy1000

Postby 1130cc » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:52 pm

justy1000 wrote:Get together... Sounds good. Just need to know the dates (3 birthdays that month) If Ive not got the trike on the road by then will it be ok to turn up on a bike???

8-10th June. Will put the "official" thread up this weekend.

Bikers know why dogs stick their head out of car windows.
1130cc
Twiddler of Forum Buttons and Levers.

Postby miniondave » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:17 pm

justy1000 wrote:
lepchaun wrote:look forward to seeing photoes of it and maybe u can make it to our gettogether in june :thumbsup:

Get together... Sounds good. Just need to know the dates (3 birthdays that month) If Ive not got the trike on the road by then will it be ok to turn up on a bike???

Turn up on what you want.
We were in the car with the caravan last year, another in car with trailer tent and another in a motorhome (though to be fair they did tow their trike)

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
miniondave
Part of the Furniture

Previous

Return to Trike Talk