People taking pics of your trike

Chat about Trikes
Tinbasher
Part of the Furniture

Re: People taking pics of your trike

Post by Tinbasher »

If they ask and especially if they have kids ( that reads a lot creepier than I meant!) I think we are all ambassadors for bikes and the lifestyle and have a lot of bad press to counter.
Skidmark
Part of the Furniture

Post by Skidmark »

quite agree if people ask I let them but its the ones with the kids that climb all over it without asking and the parents do not give a toss that their sprog is jumping up and down on the back seat that I don't like so thats why I have a alarm fitted that tells them politely to get off,,,
Deep Diver
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Post by Deep Diver »

Now I would like a alarm so if any one gets on it goes " illegal occupant, this machine will self discruct in 5. 4. 3. 2. 1."
Then see how quick they get off.
I tried to be normal once, worst two minutes of my life.

Barry the cantankerous old goat. :poke:
Mal

Post by Mal »

Last year at Weston first time with the Waco some bloke tried to crawl underneath it trying to suss the motor, i let him get his head under the back then used the remote set the alarm off. :killing me: :killing me:
BigMat1971

Post by BigMat1971 »

Mal wrote: ↑Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:19 pm Last year at Weston first time with the Waco some bloke tried to crawl underneath it trying to suss the motor, i let him get his head under the back then used the remote set the alarm off. :killing me: :killing me:
And that’s another reason why I like you Mal πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
lepchaun

Post by lepchaun »

Mal wrote: ↑Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:19 pm Last year at Weston first time with the Waco some bloke tried to crawl underneath it trying to suss the motor, i let him get his head under the back then used the remote set the alarm off. :killing me: :killing me:
OUCH love it mal :thumbsup:
i do it when someone leans on the car did it in the hospital carpark in cork some years ago my dad couldent stop laughing its easier than getting into a arguament :thumbsup:
Deep Diver

Post by Deep Diver »

Mal you bad boy. :hoofle: I may have to get one like that.
I tried to be normal once, worst two minutes of my life.

Barry the cantankerous old goat. :poke:
Mal

Post by Mal »

Mate of mine has satnag that swears at him when he goes wrong, perhaps theres an alarm like that. :snigger: