Rewaco alignment help please.

Chat about Trikes
jinjachin
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Re: Rewaco alignment help please.

Post by jinjachin »

Bad news put a pic up of the set up just in case I see something similar for sale second hand . I would also have a look at getting a set made you never know it might work out cheeaper
Deep Diver

Post by Deep Diver »

Hi young man. You say the forks are bent and the top section damaged to. One thing, how long have you had the trike as if it was like this when you got it the dealer should have told you this. If so then what warranty did they give?
Next it may be quicker to have the parts made at a good machine shop.
I tried to be normal once, worst two minutes of my life.

Barry the cantankerous old goat. :poke:
dave174
Part of the Furniture

Post by dave174 »

How bent are they? Just had mine rechromed at dynasurf (uk)ltd for £135 the pair. Apparently the can straighten them as well. Worth a phonecall!!
Alfonso56

Post by Alfonso56 »

Hi guys, sorry for the veryslow response. I did enquire about making some and there was a giu that wpuld do it but as they are a very strategic part of the setup i just ordered a new set. I pirchased the bike privately so no real come back in that department. No good whinging, juatvfix it and enjoy! Not sure how itll all go with it in the long run, its got a massive 2442, twin 44 webbers, comp eliminayor heads etc etc. my only fear is that i think the heads will make it run too hot. On freeway runs close to 110 C according to the gauge.
Cheers
Deep Diver

Post by Deep Diver »

That is one powerful engine. You could get a smaller one and swap it over and sell yours on .
I tried to be normal once, worst two minutes of my life.

Barry the cantankerous old goat. :poke: