And breath....

Chat about Trikes
jinjachin
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Re: And breath....

Post by jinjachin »

Aztec wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:35 pm Could have been worse Matt, it could have been your butcher that had shut.
:eek: :hoofle: .
jinjachin

Post by jinjachin »

Hope it gets better soon mate ( it will ) . I've found some good bacon not as good as the other stuff but good enough. I've got cold egg and bacon for work tomorrow surprise surprise my favorite :tea: .
BigMat1971

Post by BigMat1971 »

jinjachin wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:34 pm Hope it gets better soon mate ( it will ) . I've found some good bacon not as good as the other stuff but good enough. I've got cold egg and bacon for work tomorrow surprise surprise my favorite :tea: .
Phew!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
AngeloftheAbyss
Part of the Furniture

Post by AngeloftheAbyss »

jinjachin wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:34 pm Hope it gets better soon mate ( it will ) . I've found some good bacon not as good as the other stuff but good enough. I've got cold egg and bacon for work tomorrow surprise surprise my favorite :tea: .
Won't that be a bit runny? Why not cook it, or better still take the chicken with you. :eek: :hide: :hoofle:
Freedom has a price, the cost is buried in the ground :nono:
lepchaun

Post by lepchaun »

my last week aint been good wednesday 14th all 3 crew up on disaplinary for standing on lorry step gross misconduct still waiting for results then on tuesday accused of accepting a bribe to do extra bins gross misconduct again might not have a job next week i walked out of the office with stress so have gone off sick work related stress and all this without any proof we think its because were refusing to take on more bins on the round we allready do 450ton a month this time of year and 480ton in summer for 1 crew 10 lorrys doing 52000 bins a week and more houses going up we need more crews
AND A NEW BUTCHER FOR JINJ :hide:
SORRY MATT just taught i would ad a bit more stress to the tread :bang: :bang:
jinjachin

Post by jinjachin »

Well I might as well join in i slipped with a ratchet on Monday and cut my index finger on the knuckle down to the bone I've had a big bandage on all week .working left handed and on tramadol has been interesting to say the least.Good news I've sold the mini so I will order the new roof for the garage then I can get the goldwing in there
Deep Diver

Post by Deep Diver »

Tramadol lovely stuff. Seen any purple elephants yet !! Now get metal sheets for the roof .
And kisses on the finger :eek:
I tried to be normal once, worst two minutes of my life.

Barry the cantankerous old goat. :poke:
Aztec
Applier of sticky tape

Post by Aztec »

jinjachin wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:44 am Well I might as well join in i slipped with a ratchet on Monday and cut my index finger on the knuckle down to the bone I've had a big bandage on all week .working left handed and on tramadol has been interesting to say the least.Good news I've sold the mini so I will order the new roof for the garage then I can get the goldwing in there
I bet you weren't wearing your hard hat.
Ghoulie

Post by Ghoulie »

Funny how you get a run of sh!t happenings. Went to a funeral yesterday of a lady family friend. She had recently got a mobility scooter re leg problems. Turning it off outside doctors for a flu jab - managed to turn the accelerator instead - got dragged along - bad head bump. Had the jab, went home felt funny - hospital - bleed on brain, fell asleep, coma - dead age 75.
Son-in-laws father died - 91 - heart attack - same day as released from hospital. Funeral next week
Learned yesterdya just before funeral - old lady neighbour of my missus has been diagnosed with motor neurone disease - age 73 - this on top of a longstanding mental health / learning difficulties disability. On learning this, her brother committed suicide - hanging !

You never know what is around the corner.

Do it now while you can.

Fabulous butcher in my village - queues outside most days.
dave174
Part of the Furniture

Post by dave174 »

Not quite in the same league but on my way to work this morning a deer decided to cross in front of me so now a have a large hole in my car bumper!!! :eek: and the bloody deer ran off!!!!!!!! :hissyfit: But my local butcher is still open!!! :thumbsup: