UKT 2018 - Details and Tickets

Please read these guidelines before posting and watch them for changes.
Post Reply
User avatar
twisted
Part of the Furniture
Posts: 458
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:16 am
Location: west london

Re: UKT 2018 - Details and Tickets

Post by twisted » Thu May 10, 2018 1:46 pm

BigMat1971 wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 7:37 am
Snooze my arse! When the pods a rocking - don’t come knocking more like. 😂😂😂😂
i thought it was jinjs boy and misses that was rocking the van and keeping us all awake last year :hoofle: :hoofle: :thumbsup: :respek:
nice on jox,see you there

BigMat1971
Moved in and now we can't get rid
Posts: 3041
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:56 pm
Location: Staffordshire

Re: UKT 2018 - Details and Tickets

Post by BigMat1971 » Thu May 10, 2018 2:51 pm

twisted wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 1:46 pm
BigMat1971 wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 7:37 am
Snooze my arse! When the pods a rocking - don’t come knocking more like. 😂😂😂😂
i thought it was jinjs boy and misses that was rocking the van and keeping us all awake last year :hoofle: :hoofle: :thumbsup: :respek:
nice on jox,see you there
No mate - that was the NOISY tent :hoofle: :hoofle: :hoofle:

Deep Diver
Moved in and now we can't get rid
Posts: 1712
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:17 pm
Location: Felixstowe

Re: UKT 2018 - Details and Tickets

Post by Deep Diver » Thu May 10, 2018 4:42 pm

BigMat1971 wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 2:51 pm
twisted wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 1:46 pm
BigMat1971 wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 7:37 am
Snooze my arse! When the pods a rocking - don’t come knocking more like. 😂😂😂😂
i thought it was jinjs boy and misses that was rocking the van and keeping us all awake last year :hoofle: :hoofle: :thumbsup: :respek:
nice on jox,see you there
No mate - that was the NOISY tent :hoofle: :hoofle: :hoofle:
We shall not have any of that noise. I will bring the good book to preach to you heathens and vagabonds. I will bring it on myself to save you from the demon drink and loose women. :grouphug:
I tried to be normal once, worst two minutes of my life.

Barry the cantankerous old goat. :poke:

gorbee01279
Part of the Furniture
Posts: 701
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:53 pm
Location: Essex
Contact:

Re: UKT 2018 - Details and Tickets

Post by gorbee01279 » Thu May 10, 2018 5:23 pm

Barry have you not been taking your meds today???

jinjachin
Moved in and now we can't get rid
Posts: 4687
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:24 am
Location: old hill

Re: UKT 2018 - Details and Tickets

Post by jinjachin » Thu May 10, 2018 7:03 pm

Like mat said there are no clicks you will see a big group sitting around my tent that's because the kettle is on all day so bring your cup and join in . Ps if you drink coffee bring some over as we don't drink it but will have a assortment of teas everyone is welcome and don't forget to ask colleen to show you her baps :thumbsup:

Deep Diver
Moved in and now we can't get rid
Posts: 1712
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:17 pm
Location: Felixstowe

Re: UKT 2018 - Details and Tickets

Post by Deep Diver » Thu May 10, 2018 8:35 pm

gorbee01279 wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 5:23 pm
Barry have you not been taking your meds today???
Think I got out of the wrong side of the bed today.
Where's my whisky :hoofle:
I tried to be normal once, worst two minutes of my life.

Barry the cantankerous old goat. :poke:

User avatar
twisted
Part of the Furniture
Posts: 458
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:16 am
Location: west london

Re: UKT 2018 - Details and Tickets

Post by twisted » Thu May 10, 2018 9:40 pm

Sorry deepdiver but think you are to late mate. Have gone way to far down the twisted path to be bought back now ha ha.
And I shall pay a visit to your tent sir jinj and will enjoy a good looking at those baps what.

BigMat1971
Moved in and now we can't get rid
Posts: 3041
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:56 pm
Location: Staffordshire

Re: UKT 2018 - Details and Tickets

Post by BigMat1971 » Thu May 10, 2018 9:55 pm

mmmmm Colleen's baps...

User avatar
lepchaun
Moved in and now we can't get rid
Posts: 4474
Joined: Sat May 29, 2010 8:20 am
Location: worksop notts

Re: UKT 2018 - Details and Tickets

Post by lepchaun » Sat May 19, 2018 2:53 pm

ONLY 20 DAYS TO GO :thumbsup:
hope the weather stays like this

Deep Diver
Moved in and now we can't get rid
Posts: 1712
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:17 pm
Location: Felixstowe

Re: UKT 2018 - Details and Tickets

Post by Deep Diver » Sun May 20, 2018 1:22 pm

lepchaun wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 2:53 pm
ONLY 20 DAYS TO GO :thumbsup:
hope the weather stays like this
We better start to collect some virgins to sacrifice. :eek:
I tried to be normal once, worst two minutes of my life.

Barry the cantankerous old goat. :poke:

Post Reply