I was bored....!!

Looking to Customise your trike? See this section for ideas 'where to' and how.
grumpygramps-2007
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Post by grumpygramps-2007 »

tell yer what levvy lad your turning into this forums gnu, sorry typo i meant guru:respek:
levvin

Post by levvin »

grumpygramps-2007 wrote:tell yer what levvy lad your turning into this forums gnu, sorry typo i meant guru:respek:
Thanks for that, GG!:niceone:

But theres guys on here that are far more tech-headded than i am!

unless it involves sheep or trifle!!

mmmmmmmmmmm-trifle!!

mmmmmmmmmmm-sheep!!

LEV:loco:
spanner

lev the guru sheep lover , ha! ha!

Post by spanner »

lev you genious , im so bloody envious that im coming to steal ya mongrel and hold it to ransom :naughty: :respek: bro , it would make sense to have a switch over like on jags etc you can pick jag pumps up cheap as chips bro .and do away with that sinking feeling when ya run out of motion lotion :hellfire: . keep up the good work bro , and hope to see you and zoe at one of the rallys next year . respect spanner.
beardyman13
Moved in and now we can't get rid

i was bored

Post by beardyman13 »

grumpygramps-2007 wrote:tell yer what levvy lad your turning into this forums gnu, sorry typo i meant guru:respek:
oh i dont know ive seen his pics lol:naughty::naughty:
bigbadbob

Post by bigbadbob »

I've never tried kliktronic but always thought it looked like a good system, might be fitting it to a mates kneeler outfit cos it's kinda wierd to shift with yer foot when it's horizontal and back by the wheel spindle. good to hear it work well for you.

I've got foot clutch and hand shift on mine and wouldnt have it any other way, only four gears and no powerband means i dont shift that often anyway, i guess that'd be different with a bike engined trike tho.

I've seen some wierd throttle setups lately too, one mate has a hydraulic left hand throttle where the clutch lever should be. and another has left foot throttle!!!!!!! scary biscuits when instinct takes over.
levvin

Post by levvin »

LOL!!

oooooh yeah!

done that!! reach for no clutch lever and press down the clutch foot lever when changing gear...then remember when engine note lifts..and hit button to change up or down a gear!

it is a very good setup when used to it, but nowt like car driving.

very very fast gearchanges, and my left leg doesnt give up on me now after a long ride, which was a tw*t previously, after an hour or so's foot changing i'd get off trike at destination and my left foot seized up leaving me unable to walk proper. right pisser.especially with a return journey to worry about...

but with the klikker, i only have to press downwards to operate clutch, so the problems i had with lifting my boot to change gears have gone.

well impressed.

lev:respek:
levvin

Post by levvin »

spanner wrote:lev you genious , im so bloody envious that im coming to steal ya mongrel and hold it to ransom :naughty: :respek: bro , it would make sense to have a switch over like on jags etc you can pick jag pumps up cheap as chips bro .and do away with that sinking feeling when ya run out of motion lotion :hellfire: . keep up the good work bro , and hope to see you and zoe at one of the rallys next year . respect spanner.
SPANNER BRO!!:respek:

Where the feck have you been, buddy?????

long time no piss-take!!

lev
bigbadbob

Post by bigbadbob »

Reminds me of riding the bike 250 miles to a rally with a smashed right ankle, couldnt drive the car or even walk too well cos me ankle was strapped up but could ride the bike fine. was fun getting on and off cos it snowed at that rally.
sounds like Kliktronic got you sorted. :thumbsup: