vw trike swap for bike based trike

Something you would like to Swap, or even give it away free?
Post it here.....
Manwhore
Part of the Furniture

vw trike swap for bike based trike

Post by Manwhore »

Testing the water see what's on offer .. Finding my trike a bit uncomfortable to ride ,looks comfy but i'm not feeling the love :-) Had shed loads done , mot'd .. more pics on request

Looking for something I can sit straighter on as to get comfy I have to lean back but my shoulder doesn't like it ..

What ya got .. Don't want any more projects , must be fully working , not full of rust or sh!t and not have any issues ,full or long MOT required ..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
swirl
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Re: vw trike swap for bike based trike

Post by swirl »

Ahhhhh what you doing Billy after all the effort, change the bars and seat to suit you :beer:
jinjachin

Post by jinjachin »

Shame its got to go after all the hard work
1130cc
Twiddler of Forum Buttons and Levers.

Post by 1130cc »

Have you thought about changing the bars?

You are probably leaning back, but your shoulders are being pulled/arched forward.
Adding some risers may resolve the issue.
Bikers know why dogs stick their head out of car windows.
swirl

Post by swirl »

ive probably a couple of sets of bigger bars here if you wanna pop over see what size you need :respek:
Willgofar

Post by Willgofar »

If it was this time next year. I would be on my way to yours with my BM Manwhore. I'm just not ready to swap yet. I hope a chance like this is available when I'm ready. Good Luck. It looks the dogs wotsits. :thumbsup:
Manwhore
Part of the Furniture

Post by Manwhore »

Just putting feelers out really . It has risers on already . I think like stated the bars need to be adjusted and I think the seat needs sorting . It was a lot thinner before I re done it. If I lean right back pushing my back against the seat it allows me to be leaning further back , my arms straighten out and it's a lot better .

Thought about maybe using a thin foam instead of an actual seat , shaped to fit the sitting position and stuck to the body . For me it feels like the seating position needs to be a good 6-8 inches further back and longer bars to compensate . I may take seat off next time i'm out on it and see if that's better .. I'm just not sitting relaxed on it ..

Yes iv done shed loads on it which is why it would only go for something not needing anything done or at most very minor jobs .

I could of rode the old CX all day long whereby this feels like an hour and i'd be like hunchback ..
neil stait

Post by neil stait »

What do you value it at
Manwhore
Part of the Furniture

Post by Manwhore »

at least 3k all day
Herby01

Post by Herby01 »

Honestly, change the bars or at least change the risers to straight ones without pullback, play with the angles of the bars until your comfy! Don't sell it, but if you do its gotta be in the region of £4K at least.
:loco: :crazy: :rotfl: :b :woot: :killing me: :rant: :drink: :shemademe: