Stockton 2016

Do you know of a Trike and Bike Event or Rally? Here's the place to list it
ogripaul

Stockton 2016

Post by ogripaul »

Well what a fantastic weekend with a great bunch of guys and guysesses ( Ok ladies then ) lol, thanks everyone for making it what it is, cheers Paul & Joy and the dogs
BigMat1971
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Re: Stockton 2016

Post by BigMat1971 »

Great weekend with a bunch of lovely people. Hope you all got home ok.

Thank you everyone for making it such a success (despite the food van letting us down slightly!). I have made some new friends and hugged some old ones. Thanks to Alex and Sean for organising it. Thanks to James and Lisa and family for keeping the bar going and supplying food. Thanks to the band (Rooters) who were fantastic. Thanks to all the Ukt members for coming and thanks to all the fukt members who came and helped make it such a good laugh.

Only 363 sleeps until next one :D)

Trophy Winners:

Brian and Maria - Ukt Triker's Trikers 2016
Best Trike - Jinjachin
Best Rat - Twisted
Best Engineering - Pogel
Furthest travelled (The MarkJu trophy) - Jurgen

:grouphug:
Last edited by BigMat1971 on Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1130cc
Twiddler of Forum Buttons and Levers.

Post by 1130cc »

Indeed, thank you to everyone for making it what it was.

I know that the new forum members had a great time, as did those from FUKT.
Pogel and Gareth seemed to very much enjoy themselves.

I have agreed that Samantha vcan watch Avatar, as she has been asking for a couple of weekends. I hope I don't fall asleep ;)
Bikers know why dogs stick their head out of car windows.
jinjachin

Post by jinjachin »

One of the best weekends I've ever had. none stop pee taking and laughter even when feeding the 5000 lol it was great meeting every body again and meeting new folk well done to those who organised and kept it together :respek:
Mad B0B

Post by Mad B0B »

BigMat1971 wrote:Trophy Winners:

Brian and Maria - Ukt Triker's Trikers 2016
Best Trike - Jinjachin
Best Rat - Twisted
Best Engineering - Pogel
Furthest travelled - Jurgen
Some deserving winners in those categories. Pogels electric box/air filter was a superb solution on his trike, jinj's V6 is a beast of epic proportions, and twisted trike was, well how do you put it, ratty!

As for Brian and Maria as the Trikers Trikers ,I couldn't think of better or more deserving winners.

The furthest travelled award was superbly renamed after a forum member who passed away last year. Renamed the Markju trophy, and the category altered to being those ridden on a Trike. Jurgen and Tina's ride in from Kent was 136 miles beating someone else by 3 miles!

As for the rest of the weekend it consisted of talk, music, food and riding trikes. This leads me on to my thanks for the weekend.

Firstly Sean, Pogel and Big Mat thanks for letting me ride your trikes that was an epic bit of fun which taught me commercial trikes, like the boom and rewacos are like driving silk, that V8's can be shouty or purr and that I should always check the hand brake! That you can wheel spin a V8 for the length of a football field and still accelerate, and mostly that triking is fun.

Secondly Sprocky, for greeting my arrival on the camping field with Northern soul and his dance routine.

Thirdly to Trish and Nobby for getting me on the ride out.

Fourthly to James and his awesome Saturday morning breakfast of win.

Finally Alex and Sean for organising the whole event! :thumbsup: :respek:

Great time great people.

Now to spend the next few days sorting the trike for MSVA, so that I can win the Markju trophy ;)

Just 1 whole year to wait for the next one
It's all about the grin on your face

:rock on:

My Build Log
Herby01

Post by Herby01 »

So happy you guys had a great weekend :respek: :respek: :respek:
:loco: :crazy: :rotfl: :b :woot: :killing me: :rant: :drink: :shemademe:
dave174
Part of the Furniture

Post by dave174 »

Great weekend with great people! Our first but definately not our last.Now I can put faces to names on the forum. Thanks to Alex and Sean for the organisation,Jinge for the tent and the experience of riding a V6 trike and everyone else for the great company.See you all next year.Take care :grouphug: :thumbsup: :respek: :respek:
lepchaun

Post by lepchaun »

Great w/e great people as we came past leister services sat up on the high part of the car park overlooking the motorway was Brian and maria sharing the first flask of the day :thumbsup:
gareth136

Post by gareth136 »

Was a cracking weekend me and the wife were made to feel very welcome and thanks to all the guys who let me ride their trikes around the field :respek: loved every minute of it. Big thanks to twisted for letting me ride pinion in the ride out hope you sort that miss fire out :hoofle: :hoofle: if my hard tail rides as fast and smooth as that I will be very happy :thumbsup: thanks again too all involved :grouphug:
gareth136

Post by gareth136 »

https://youtu.be/iMsaWlYyVyU ride out on twisteds trike (best rat trike in show ) :thumbsup: