New Facebook club for rides out

Do you know of a Trike and Bike Event or Rally? Here's the place to list it
Wacker
Part of the Furniture

New Facebook club for rides out

Post by Wacker »

I Recently started this group it's an idea I had that if you want a bit of company on a ride out post up some details and hopefully you will get someone else interested too.

It doesn't matter where your located or what you ride as the more members we get the better chance of rides near you, please add anyone you think might also be interested thanks.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/up4aride/
Aztec
Applier of sticky tape

Re: New Facebook club for rides out

Post by Aztec »

On facebook type in ride outs and see how many pages you get........... hundreds of the buggers, then type in ride outs and your area etc etc, I'm not trying to knock what your doing Wac, its just that theres loads of fb pages and web sites already doing it, or you could just shout up on here like some of us do to go to Butch's place on a Sunday. :respek:
Wacker
Part of the Furniture

Re: New Facebook club for rides out

Post by Wacker »

Aztec wrote:On facebook type in ride outs and see how many pages you get........... hundreds of the buggers, then type in ride outs and your area etc etc, I'm not trying to knock what your doing Wac, its just that theres loads of fb pages and web sites already doing it, or you could just shout up on here like some of us do to go to Butch's place on a Sunday. :respek:
Fare play :thumbsup:
I started out with just my mates on it but found more were interested (I got over 300 new members over the weekend!)
Several trikes riders have already joined :beer: