Stockton 2017

Do you know of a Trike and Bike Event or Rally? Here's the place to list it
mickyv
Part of the Furniture

Re: Stockton 2017

Post by mickyv »

Herby01 wrote:STOP!

Wouldn't it be wiser if you two talked on the phone to each other? Is there a workable soloution on the table?

Just saying! :hide:

With all due respect mate, have you not read the content of this thread? Alex and James did have a telephone conversation, Alex was left in no doubt that ukt could not hold the rally at stockton fc. he could have kept quiet and said nothing but decided the best thing to do was to let the membership know the full facts. Another thing to bear in mind is, when a contractual agreement is broken because a committee member decided he wanted his birthday party on that date, could you have any faith in any subsequent arrangements with stockton fc?
dave174
Part of the Furniture

Post by dave174 »

Hi Alex.didn't you find a place near you that had a field/ rally site. Wood farm brewery it was called. Wouldn't that be a good venue(depending on price of course). And handy for Kenilworth too. :thumbsup: :respek:

This is one that is being considered.
But, there would probably be no elecy or breakfast, and we would have to hire Portaloos.

Alex will be talking to them, though :)
I have also identified a potential Rugby Club, that Alex will also approach.
We also have someone talking to another rugby club :)

Or course, if anyone in the area knows anything, we are open to suggestions.
Mad B0B
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Post by Mad B0B »

Hmm brewery!
It's all about the grin on your face

:rock on:

My Build Log
lepchaun

Post by lepchaun »

Mad B0B wrote:Hmm brewery!
ya sprocky and a brewery :eek:
Herby01

Post by Herby01 »

mickyv wrote:
Herby01 wrote:STOP!

Wouldn't it be wiser if you two talked on the phone to each other? Is there a workable soloution on the table?

Just saying! :hide:

With all due respect mate, have you not read the content of this thread? Alex and James did have a telephone conversation, Alex was left in no doubt that ukt could not hold the rally at stockton fc. he could have kept quiet and said nothing but decided the best thing to do was to let the membership know the full facts. Another thing to bear in mind is, when a contractual agreement is broken because a committee member decided he wanted his birthday party on that date, could you have any faith in any subsequent arrangements with stockton fc?
Yep fair point, I did read every last word but I was left thinking because of this thread any soloution was now taken off the table. Maybe I read it wrong? What I was trying to say was talk privately if there is a soloution possible (ie said committee members birthday bash could move to a different venue) as far as I can see if the venue isn't available for the full 3 days then it's not gonna be the same :o .
I completely agree if Stockton have renaiged on their agreement then the trust built up over the years has been irripairably damaged and I think there should be some form of compensation offered. Yes?
:loco: :crazy: :rotfl: :b :woot: :killing me: :rant: :drink: :shemademe:
mickyv
Part of the Furniture

Post by mickyv »

I dont think any more time or thought should be given to Stockton fc,they have shown their true colours and we should all have faith in Alex's ability to find an alternative venue, A few FUKT members have already said they will come support your rally.
lepchaun

Post by lepchaun »

mickyv wrote:I dont think any more time or thought should be given to Stockton fc,they have shown their true colours and we should all have faith in Alex's ability to find an alternative venue, A few FUKT members have already said they will come support your rally.
i agree with micky on this the comittees word is not very good and we dont want to b left down at the last moment and thanks to james for all hes done in the past now we should find a new venue and move on
LEP
Bloffy13
Part of the Furniture

Post by Bloffy13 »

Hope you guys can sort another venue out.