bakewell sunday 23th july

Do you know of a Trike and Bike Event or Rally? Here's the place to list it
lepchaun
Moved in and now we can't get rid

bakewell sunday 23th july

Post by lepchaun »

anybody interesred in having a day out im thinking about bakewell as matlock is allways busy and hard to find parking thinking down DERBY side so the coventry and birmingham boys can join in and have a ride up the peak district to buxton or somewhere suggestons from anybody interested welcome also the date is only a suggestion if theres a rally ur at suggest a different date as the summer will b gone soon and it would b nice to meet up before it goes
jinjachin

Re: bakewell sunday 23th july

Post by jinjachin »

I'm at the Upton blues festival .I've been that busy with rally's this year I ain't hardly used my bike with next weekend I've done 9 out of the last 12 weekends away
Aztec
Applier of sticky tape

Post by Aztec »

Cracking idea Lep, I must check the diary first though. :thumbsup:
miniondave
Part of the Furniture

Post by miniondave »

We are a possible at the moment.
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
dave174
Part of the Furniture

Post by dave174 »

:thumbsup: Great idea Lep. I will not know until later in the week but at the mo it looks like I have another busy weekend at work. Will let you know. :thumbsup: :respek:
lepchaun

Post by lepchaun »

as posted the date and place is just a suggestion if anybody thats interested put in a couple of dates they can do it we can go from there also the place is only a suggestion as sy suggested bakewell to me last year as matlock can b packed out and we never got round to organizeing it so chuck in some dates and places say before the end of the summer if u cant make one meet we could do a couple different areas different dates sundays is probly the best as some people work saturdays most bike/trike meets are at night but sometimes people are to tired after work or work late and cant travel a great distance as getting up for work next morning so im thinking along the lines of haveing a ukt trike/bike meet at different areas like we go to butches on a sunday alex and barry trish nobby mickyv sy traveled up to butches so if we organize a trike/bike meet for a sunday in different areas say once a month and if u can make it great if not make a suggestion when and where u can make it even if its in a roadside layby with a cafe i think u all get the idea of it so lets have ur ideas
u can tell LEP,S back he,s writing like he talks and never shuts up :thumbsup: :hoofle: :hoofle: :hoofle:
lepchaun

Post by lepchaun »

just another taught we could start a yearly tread called ukt montly meet and have it in different areas every month weather permitting of course
miniondave
Part of the Furniture

Post by miniondave »

Has rain stopped play for tomorrow ????
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
lepchaun

Post by lepchaun »

lets c what the weather is like in the morning thinking of going to clay cross first to look at some bike gear ill text u about 8am
Herby01

Post by Herby01 »

I'm still in bits :poke: :hissyfit:
:loco: :crazy: :rotfl: :b :woot: :killing me: :rant: :drink: :shemademe: