27th Copdock Motorbike Show Ipswich 7th Oct

Do you know of a Trike and Bike Event or Rally? Here's the place to list it
Deep Diver
Moved in and now we can't get rid

27th Copdock Motorbike Show Ipswich 7th Oct

Post by Deep Diver »

As I do loads with the Copdock Classic motorcycle club I have been sent a invite to their show in Oct. The invite is free for up to 10 guest's with 1 or 2 pitch's at approx 25ft each one. The pitch's are for showing your bikes or trikes. There is free camping on site with toilets and showers etc. The show is on a Sunday but the pitch's are set up on the Saturday for the show on Sunday. We attract around 10,000 visitors to the show and have put over £300,000 to the local charities over the years.
Now if any members would like to visit and show their trike at the show then let me know and I can start the ball rolling.
Regrettably, any additional members over the 10 free one's will be required to pre-book at a cost of £9 per head at the time of booking the pitch.
Please note- due to Health and Safety implications of moving traffic and the public ALL individuals on the pitch must be on site by 9 am on the show day. Any one arriving after this time will be parked with the general public in the bike park.
If any members do come and stay on the Saturday, there will be a good party on site in the beer tent before the show.
Last year we had around 200 in the beer tent with live music and the sight of one club of bikers dressed in drag with full makeup was a right laugh.
I tried to be normal once, worst two minutes of my life.

Barry the cantankerous old goat. :poke:
Deep Diver
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Re: 27th Copdock Motorbike Show Ipswich 7th Oct

Post by Deep Diver »

Any folks had thoughts on this as I need to book the pitch asap.
I tried to be normal once, worst two minutes of my life.

Barry the cantankerous old goat. :poke: