Peterborough, who`s going?

Do you know of a Trike and Bike Event or Rally? Here's the place to list it
old mo

Peterborough, who`s going?

Post by old mo »

Any body doing "Peterborough" next weekend ?

If you are and I aint sold my RV, come and have a drink, will be camping in this with this in tow with this inside.. :thumbsup::drink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DREADLORD

Post by DREADLORD »

what is it cambridge looneys then. or is it the show ground bmf thingy. if its looneys at plough. i mihgt have some of that. but if its bmf, no. can't be dealing wee that.
old mo

Post by old mo »

DREADLORD wrote:what is it cambridge looneys then. or is it the show ground bmf thingy. if its looneys at plough. i mihgt have some of that. but if its bmf, no. can't be dealing wee that.
It`s the BMF trike thingy at Peterborough Show Ground.. :thumbsup:

So I have been informed,, "Hope I`m right" otherwise I would have wasted about 100 gallons of fuel.. :diggin:
old mo

Post by old mo »

Just had a look at there flyer and it is an ordinary bike doooo..
Never been to that one before,,, is it that bad ?
Dr Death

Post by Dr Death »

Full of stalls and stuff....British Motorcycle Fingie

Deffo not a trike/bike rally in the "normal" sense...bit too "establishment" for most of this mob

However, was very huge,(thousands) and lots of bike riders go for the last day bargains.
There are things out there that scare even me
old mo

Post by old mo »

Dr Death wrote:Full of stalls and stuff....British Motorcycle Fingie

Deffo not a trike/bike rally in the "normal" sense...bit too "establishment" for most of this mob

However, was very huge,(thousands) and lots of bike riders go for the last day bargains.
Cheers, I`ll go and have a looksy,, be the first time I have been to that one..:niceone:

Its en- route to a yank RV rally we are going to the weekend after, thats why I thought we would go..
DREADLORD

Post by DREADLORD »

where is the rv rally then