Help needed & advice given..try here
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:01 pm
Hi, could someone tell me where the identifying stamp is on a Reliant axle please, on the diff case or on the crown wheel?
Only the good die young, (I'm still here).
- Twiddler of Forum Buttons and Levers.
- Posts: 3674
- Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:31 pm
- Location: Cowplain, Hants
Here is a comprehensive answer - http://www.trikedoctor.co.uk/forums/vie ... hp?t=15948
Someone will come up with the easy idea.
Bikers know why dogs stick their head out of car windows.
- Part of the Furniture
- Posts: 735
- Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:28 pm
- Location: west wales
There should be a number stamped into the ally casing, but in my case it didn't make any sense. There were at least 3 different casings that I know of, and 4 ratios?
- Moved in and now we can't get rid
- Posts: 1920
- Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:43 pm
- Location: ellesmere port
I've a axle if your after one, not sure what ratio will have to check