Lichfield, Staffs.

Trike Clubs & Forums from the UK & Beyond!
Syms
Part of the Furniture

Post by Syms »

Says the man who had one in his saddlebag all the time! :)

I've walked past this place before so no need my friend! :niceone:

Sy.
zakboy
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Post by zakboy »

i did read a post about a meet before xmas but havent heard any thing about witch pub the meet was at, im not over keen on FB but do pop on now and again to try and keep up with whats happening i think coco as now changed his name to Raticus
Give me the strength in life to except the things i can not change
miker

Post by miker »

Hi all
Could you let me know which pub it is and when as like Lol I dont do face book either, still struggling with Emails.

Regards all

MikeR
Syms
Part of the Furniture

Post by Syms »

Hi Miker,

It's the Kings Head on Bird Street on Wednesday nights. I did go a couple of times but couldn't commit to their requirements, one of which was attending club meets every week. Seem a nice bunch though.

If you want a less formal meet then The Old Mill, Rydding Lane, West Bromwich. B71 2EX have a bike night every Wednesday night with no strings attached. We are hopefully going down this week as I know a few that go there already.

Another good venue that have bike nights is Route 69 in Brum, we went there a few months back by accident as there is a gig venue next door.

Are you at the trike planning stage, building or on the road? If you're in this area then there's several members including me who are happy to help, arrange ride outs or just drop round and drink each others coffee! :) Just ask.

Sy.
lepchaun

Post by lepchaun »

Syms wrote:Hi Miker,

It's the Kings Head on Bird Street on Wednesday nights. I did go a couple of times but couldn't commit to their requirements, one of which was attending club meets every week. Seem a nice bunch though.

If you want a less formal meet then The Old Mill, Rydding Lane, West Bromwich. B71 2EX have a bike night every Wednesday night with no strings attached. We are hopefully going down this week as I know a few that go there already.

Another good venue that have bike nights is Route 69 in Brum, we went there a few months back by accident as there is a gig venue next door.

Are you at the trike planning stage, building or on the road? If you're in this area then there's several members including me who are happy to help, arrange ride outs or just drop round and drink each others coffee! :) Just ask.

Sy.
and hes good at drinking peoples coffee LOL
C U SOON AT STOCKTON SY
LEP
Syms
Part of the Furniture

Post by Syms »

Lol, well you did offer mate! See you both soon.

Sy.
jinjachin

Post by jinjachin »

Never been to the old mill might try that wed if wether's good I'm trying to run this engine in so won't stop long
Syms
Part of the Furniture

Post by Syms »

Might see you there then Mark, good man. :)
miker

lichfield

Post by miker »

Thanks for that Syms
Will go and have a look when I finaly get here back on the road the old mill is not to far either if we ever get any good weather.

Best regards Mike
Syms
Part of the Furniture

Post by Syms »

Where are you from then Mike? I'm in Great Barr.

Sy.