Telford trike club?

Trike Clubs & Forums from the UK & Beyond!
ming12

Post by ming12 »

Snowy wrote:Right, I'll be at the cafe in Quatt on Sunday between 11 and 12. Would be really nice if some of you could make it, otherwise I'll be on my own again :caveman:

And maybe we can get this club off the ground :thumbsup:
Decided I will be there (4 wheels not 3) not risking trike breaking down.

Ming.....:triker:
greyghost

Post by greyghost »

I see your point Master Ming,begin small and laid back then see where it goes from there:respek:You all have a good day.:triker:
ming12

Post by ming12 »

Met up with Snowy & Road King at Quatts cafe, nice to meet will do it again soon......:thumbsup: sorry paver121 (Carl) wasn't there maybe next time.:didimiss:

Anyone know a Q plated trike with Snake & Lyn on the plate, or may be your on here........

paver121

Post by paver121 »

ming12 wrote:Met up with Snowy & Road King at Quatts cafe, nice to meet will do it again soon......:thumbsup: sorry paver121 (Carl) wasn't there maybe next time.:didimiss:

Anyone know a Q plated trike with Snake & Lyn on the plate, or may be your on here........

sorry wasnt there eldest daughter who is 8 is ill think its to much sun from yesterday glad you all met up tho would of been nice if i was there aswell gutted like ya say next time il be there for sure
greyghost

Post by greyghost »

Glad everything went off well,I'll be with you all next time.:niceone:
Snowy

Post by Snowy »

Nice to meet you Ming & Mrs Ming. Shame you couldn't make it Carl, it would have been nice to meet you.

Will definitely be there again in a couple of weeks, I'll post on here and hopefully we'll see a few more bods:niceone:

Anybody want to arrange anything sooner and weather permitting me & the mrs will be there:thumbsup:
greyghost

Post by greyghost »

Don't forget this old sod,I hope to be back on the road by the weekend,fingers crossed.:handlebars:
Snowy

Post by Snowy »

greyghost wrote:
Don't forget this old sod,I hope to be back on the road by the weekend,fingers crossed.:handlebars:
Don't you worry mate, we wouldn't dare:respek:
ming12

Post by ming12 »

Snowy wrote:Nice to meet you Ming & Mrs Ming.:thumbsup:
Good to meet you and your mrs, but its Ming & Dale as in Flash Gordon.....:biker:

Snowy

Post by Snowy »

ming12 wrote:Good to meet you and your mrs, but its Ming & Dale as in Flash Gordon.....:biker:

Respect, sorry mate had to google, nice to meet Ming & Dale from me & the old lady :respek: