Telford trike club?

Trike Clubs & Forums from the UK & Beyond!
paver121

Post by paver121 »

ming12 wrote:Hopefully try and get there for either the 8th or 15th May as we're away in Paignton/Devon next week, coming back up on 6th May.

Ming.....:triker:
iam away at astle park 6th 7th 8th may but can proberbly make it for the following sunday 15th and hope to meet ya then
greyghost

Post by greyghost »

Hiya,anyone fancy a run out to Cholmondeley Castle on the 8th for a classic car and bike day.I went there last year,and apart from it being damp,and being on my own it was a good day.We could meet up at the Newport roundabout on the A41 and convoy up from there.
biker69
Part of the Furniture

Post by biker69 »

is that classic show free?
this young man with the overheating mini based trike has sorted it lol. fitted electric fan wired through rad thermo switch and relay.
greyghost

Post by greyghost »

Afraid not,£8 each.A bit expensive when you add the cost of petrol,burgers,ice creams,etc.:thumbdown:I think I'll decide on the day,see what the weathers like.:hmm:
biker69
Part of the Furniture

Post by biker69 »

on the 8th may bikers an trikers will be meeting up at shrewsbury park an ride (near toys r us) at about 10:00 i think then leaving at about 11:30 for cosford where there will be some sort of entertainment and they will give you entry tickets to the museum. told it cost £5 per bike. 3000 already signed up for it. me, big baz an mad baz are going.:thumbsup:
greyghost

Post by greyghost »

Haven't heard about that,unless it's the Sunday Breakfast Club.Used to be free at Cosford,then they put a £2 parking fee on,but £5 + signing on,must be something very special.:music::tree:Might take a run out there,if only to black my nose.:didimiss:
biker69
Part of the Furniture

Post by biker69 »

we will be there whatever happens, my guess is that there will be a couple trikes from newport telford as well so legs crossed there will be a good showing :thumbsup:
ming12

Post by ming12 »

Anyone going to the Quatt cafe tomorrow, I'll be there about 10ish, need to give trike a run out as put piston seal in engine, smokes so it needs to be run in (200 miles).

Sunshine.........trike ready for run to Bridgnorth/Quatt cafe...........

paver121

Post by paver121 »

sorry ala cant make today as wife was at work last nite and is now in bed,i hope the trike goes well for you today and enjoy ur run out
greyghost

Post by greyghost »

Sorry everyone,I overslept.Had a late night,more like an early morning,2am.:oHope it was a good meet.