Telford trike club?

Trike Clubs & Forums from the UK & Beyond!
biker69
Part of the Furniture

Post by biker69 »

am at malinslee. currently building another trike using smartcar 600 turbo engine and kawasaki 750 frame. hope to have that one finished and ride it down for the paignton bike show in july.
paver121

Post by paver121 »

biker69 wrote:am at malinslee. currently building another trike using smartcar 600 turbo engine and kawasaki 750 frame. hope to have that one finished and ride it down for the paignton bike show in july.
let me know if you get it ready il be up for that if you dont mind.at the moment iam doing a z1300 trike nearly done now but may have another 1 done for july
biker69
Part of the Furniture

Post by biker69 »

like the sound of that z1300. my 1275 aint that quick as its "old hat engineering" but i love autos thats why i chose the smartcar for its auto/semi auto box. really lookin forward to gettin it finished.
paver121

Post by paver121 »

biker69 wrote:like the sound of that z1300. my 1275 aint that quick as its "old hat engineering" but i love autos thats why i chose the smartcar for its auto/semi auto box. really lookin forward to gettin it finished.
you got any pics of it id like to see it
ming12

Post by ming12 »

Paignton bike show in July, or do you mean Paignton bike festival 1st May bank holiday if its the latter then we can hook up as we go there.

http://www.bmad.co.uk

Ming.....
ming12

Post by ming12 »

another show we did last year was the shires show, market drayton way A41.

9th/10th & 11th June.
http://www.chopper-club.com

Ming.....
biker69
Part of the Furniture

Post by biker69 »

i got quite a few pictures on the build but there is not a lot to see overall as it is being built in a council garage at the moment, but will get mrs to put couple up. are u on facebook as i got my present trike on there and old goldwing trike. dave murrell.
paver121

Post by paver121 »

biker69 wrote:i got quite a few pictures on the build but there is not a lot to see overall as it is being built in a council garage at the moment, but will get mrs to put couple up. are u on facebook as i got my present trike on there and old goldwing trike. dave murrell.
yes iam on facebook add me carl nolostitagain roberts got pic of trike as profile pic i just tried adding you but theres a few names the same and at least youve got a garage to build it in ive just got my drive lol
ming12

Post by ming12 »

Will add both of you on facebook Alan Gulacsi.

As paver121 states "theres a few names the same" biker69 (Dave).

Ming.....:thumbsup:
ming12

Post by ming12 »

:didimiss:have posted a few threads but moderators to look at links in posts....not enough postings at the moment........

Ming.....:thumbsup: