Telford trike club?

Trike Clubs & Forums from the UK & Beyond!
ming12

Post by ming12 »

greyghost wrote:
Sorry everyone,I overslept.Had a late night,more like an early morning,2am.:oHope it was a good meet.
Yes the meet consisted of me and..............me!!!!!!!!!!

Trike went well (got me there and back), hope to use it for the next couple of weekend runs then to the Shires Show 9th - 12th June.

Ming.....:triker:
paver121

Post by paver121 »

ming12 wrote:Yes the meet consisted of me and..............me!!!!!!!!!!

Trike went well (got me there and back), hope to use it for the next couple of weekend runs then to the Shires Show 9th - 12th June.

glad to hear trike was ok and no problems i will meet ya one day lol
ming12

Post by ming12 »

Will try to get there for the next 3 Sundays before Shires Show if I don't have any problems/weather permitting.

biker69
Part of the Furniture

Post by biker69 »

went on the RAF charity run, £5 each, 19 trikes turned up and 2 combo's made up the estimated 3,000 that went from shrewsbury to cosford. took my canary yellow trailer and hoisted a 4x3 union jack on it. only had 1 gripe of the day and posted that on here entitled 'theres always one...'
paver121

Post by paver121 »

anyone going to the cafe this weekend?
biker69
Part of the Furniture

Post by biker69 »

THERE IS A BIKERS NIGHT AT THE 'PARK INN PUB' IN PARK LANE, MADELEY IN TELFORD ON SUNDAY FROM 15:00. ITS NEXT TO THE MADELEY MOT TESTING STATION (THEY TEST TRIKES THERE).:thumbsup:
ming12

Post by ming12 »

paver121 wrote:anyone going to the cafe this weekend?
Will try to get there but need to finish off putting it back together, now have reliant backend to fix on............pics to follow shorthly....:biker:

ming12

Post by ming12 »

biker69 wrote:THERE IS A BIKERS NIGHT AT THE 'PARK INN PUB' IN PARK LANE, MADELEY IN TELFORD ON SUNDAY FROM 15:00. ITS NEXT TO THE MADELEY MOT TESTING STATION (THEY TEST TRIKES THERE).:thumbsup:
Sounds good hope you have a good time......

pugwash

all welcome

Post by pugwash »

[ATTACH]5646[/ATTACH] :niceone::niceone::niceone:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
greyghost

Post by greyghost »

Any of you doing the slow ride from Corley Services on the 25th?We have to make a stand or we'll lose our right to be different.