Telford trike club?

Trike Clubs & Forums from the UK & Beyond!
paver121

Post by paver121 »

anyone going to the cafe tommorow (sunday)if so i can get there around 11.30 till about 1 if anyones intrested.
greyghost

Post by greyghost »

I'm up for that my friend,what's the coffee like?:tea:
Anyone fancy coming to the transport show Monday at Weston Park.Weston Under Lizard.TF11 8LE.If the weathers nice it'll be a good day out.:)
paver121

Post by paver121 »

greyghost wrote:
I'm up for that my friend,what's the coffee like?:tea:
Anyone fancy coming to the transport show Monday at Weston Park.Weston Under Lizard.TF11 8LE.If the weathers nice it'll be a good day out.:)
last time i went coffee was ok lol wot trike am i lookin for and wots ya name cos iam pretty sure your get p***ed of of me calling you grey ghost oh ye look forward to meeting you
:thumbsup:
biker69
Part of the Furniture

Post by biker69 »

will be there bout 12:00ish
Snowy

Post by Snowy »

See you there between 11.30 - 12 and I'm on the Rewaco FX6 :thumbsup:
biker69
Part of the Furniture

Post by biker69 »

:alkies: good to see you guys today, i will be there again in 2 weeks. doing an easter run in telford tomorrow with mad baz and big baz (reliant trikes). see ya soon :niceone:
Snowy

Post by Snowy »

It was good meeting up with you all of you on Sunday, catch up with you soon.
greyghost

Post by greyghost »

Hiya all,I have a terrible memory for names so I'll begin by saying this is for the young man with the over heating Mini engined trike.I've had a chat with my tame Mini mechanic and his suggestion is before replacing the rad either change the angle of the one you have or add an air duct to direct air toward the rad.
paver121

Post by paver121 »

Snowy wrote:It was good meeting up with you all of you on Sunday, catch up with you soon.
snowy that was never you wrote that its got to be your wife but one thing ive got to say is i didnt get giddy riding round kidderminster that day,.

oh ye it was nice to meet you all and hope to meet alan (ming) next time
ming12

Post by ming12 »

paver121 wrote:snowy that was never you wrote that its got to be your wife but one thing ive got to say is i didnt get giddy riding round kidderminster that day,.

oh ye it was nice to meet you all and hope to meet alan (ming) next time
Hopefully try and get there for either the 8th or 15th May as we're away in Paignton/Devon next week, coming back up on 6th May.

Ming.....:triker: