South and West Wales Trikers

Trike Clubs & Forums from the UK & Beyond!
janor kev
Part of the Furniture

Post by janor kev »

daddy moose wrote:im in cardiff ,my son is in pembroke dock [he only got two wheels ,he grow up to 3 one day lol]:niceone: that makes????? loads:hug: ooooh just ralised this is a reply to janor kevs comments previous ,dont make sense ill shut up
wots his name ..might know him :thumbsup:
daddy moose

Post by daddy moose »

coffeetime wrote:Dave and i are in Cardiff :thumbsup:
flippin ek im a dave in cardiff too . are u my dad??:eh?::rotfl::cry:
daddy moose

Post by daddy moose »

janor kev wrote:wots his name ..might know him :thumbsup:
reuben lives half way up the hill ,used to live at the top in the posher houses , :hmm:
daddy moose

Post by daddy moose »

allo trikist im in ely , you work in llanisen ?not ay the dvla ,trike inspecting dept????:niceone::thumbsup::respek:
davep1963

Post by davep1963 »

daddy moose wrote:flippin ek im a dave in cardiff too . are u my dad??:eh?::rotfl::cry:
Hope not lol hopefully a long way a zimmer frame yet

DaveP
Trikist
Part of the Furniture

not yet

Post by Trikist »

Noooooooooooooooooooo I`m security officer on Cardiff Business Park, just down tut road........................eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee by ecck.:niceone::wales::niceone::wales:

L.L.A.T.
(LIVE LONG AND TRIKE)
Trikist
Part of the Furniture

Idea!!!

Post by Trikist »

Sooooooooooooooo I dont know if any1 fancies meeting up
at Caerphilly mountain snackbar for bit of a chinny n a cuppa,
but if u do i`ll be up there bout 1.00pm on Sunday 20th Nov

See if we can agree on some kind of regular meet ................................

SEE U THEN FOLKS. (not just trikes)
welcome 1 and all....
:niceone::wales::tea::wales:

L.L.A.T.
(LIVE LONG AND TRIKE)
Porffor

Post by Porffor »

Hey all - I'm not a triker.. YET. but an ex biker and am yearning for an alternative more fun mode of transport than my VW.. so here I am having considered a trike when I gave up my bike (due to being pregnant and nowhere to store her).

I'm originally from london but having dotted around Scotland, England i'm now just outside Llanelli and travel into Treforest 3 days a week (to uni of Glam where i'm a 'mature' student.

I was wondering if you could tell me where you go for bike / trike gear - everything from the ground up. And if there are any good trike / bike shops / garages around? I knew a few in Manchester and Hertfordshire but I think thats a bit far to go! :killing me:
I must confess I have done a few things like take off my back wheel to get a tyre done, fitted a few replacement bits but thats about the level of my knowledge so building and repairing is a bit beyond me but I'd like to learn along the way.

Cheers all. :)
daddy moose

Post by daddy moose »

Porffor wrote:Hey all - I'm not a triker.. YET. but an ex biker and am yearning for an alternative more fun mode of transport than my VW.. so here I am having considered a trike when I gave up my bike (due to being pregnant and nowhere to store her).

I'm originally from london but having dotted around Scotland, England i'm now just outside Llanelli and travel into Treforest 3 days a week (to uni of Glam where i'm a 'mature' student.

I was wondering if you could tell me where you go for bike / trike gear - everything from the ground up. And if there are any good trike / bike shops / garages around? I knew a few in Manchester and Hertfordshire but I think thats a bit far to go! :killing me:
I must confess I have done a few things like take off my back wheel to get a tyre done, fitted a few replacement bits but thats about the level of my knowledge so building and repairing is a bit beyond me but I'd like to learn along the way.

Cheers all. :)

allo newbie lady ,[isnt your name welsh for purple ???] glad you joining the ranks of those wid three wheels , got to this is my ride to post piccies of your trike when poss , mines there
Porffor

Post by Porffor »

Thanks for the welcome.
I'm in the plan and seek stage but thanks.. believe me I'll be showing off pics when it happens. :)

And yes.. yes my name is purple in Welsh! :niceone: Have always dreamt of a purple chop since I was about 17.. yet to fulfill that dream but maybe it'll be a chop trike who knows! lol