Durham - north east

Trike Clubs & Forums from the UK & Beyond!
Chalkie

Durham - north east

Post by Chalkie »

In the near future I want to start up a family friendly trike club in the Durham north east area. No patch loyalties, kick backs or macho aggro. Just a well run club for trike enthusiasts who enjoy rides out, rallies and enjoying themselves. Would any president of existing clubs or anyone who has run clubs in the past mail me here for advice and help. I have unlimited resources for newsletters etc and have limited contacts for sites, marquees, bands and I may even set up a web site to make this fly. Just need those added experiences good or bad to make this go well. Maybe a club name would not go a miss too so any suggestions?. Any help appreciated.

Cheers

Chalkie
MrAlien

Post by MrAlien »

I'm in Newcastle - might be a good idea to start out as an informal rally club an develop organically. I was in one in Leicester (Flying Slug MRC) which existed only to get long distance cub and number prizes at rallies (and have a laugh whilst we were there) but also had an informal social structure.
A psychiatrist once said I was the sanest man he'd ever met
Maddog mick

Trike club ?

Post by Maddog mick »

Hi Chalkie, Names Maddog mick and i am Road captain for area 10 of the BTW ( tyne & Wear ) we meet once a month, next meeting is 24th March, your welcome to come along and have a look we our very new up this way only been going for about 3 month, but would love to meet other northeast triker etc. PM me for more details if ya want
Cheer Mick
VmaxRik
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Post by VmaxRik »

Welcome to the forum Maddog mick.

Please go to the new members area and jot a few words down about yourself.

It's something we all do....and it's polite.

Ta...Rik.
This nation wasn't given to our forefathers, it was wrought over a 1000 years of bloody war and the efforts of those who came before.
Let it not be us who bears the sin, of giving it away to the enemy within.

:guns: :guns: :guns: :biker:
Maddog mick

Post by Maddog mick »

I did but it didnt post i'll try again, cheers
MrAlien

Post by MrAlien »

Maddog mick wrote:Hi Chalkie, Names Maddog mick and i am Road captain for area 10 of the BTW ( tyne & Wear ) we meet once a month, next meeting is 24th March, your welcome to come along and have a look we our very new up this way only been going for about 3 month, but would love to meet other northeast triker etc. PM me for more details if ya want
Cheer Mick
hi Maddog mick - where and when do BTW meet?
A psychiatrist once said I was the sanest man he'd ever met
Maddog mick

Post by Maddog mick »

MrAlien wrote:hi Maddog mick - where and when do BTW meet?
Hi MrAlien our next meeting is at the Pelaw Inn Pelaw gateshead on the 24th of March starts at 6pm, its not far from heworth Metro roundabout
Chalkie

Post by Chalkie »

Hi MM, Will get in touch but in negotiations here :) Thanks for showing interest.
speedo192

mailing list

Post by speedo192 »

Hi Chalkie

Please put me on your mailing list im interested in a family friendly trike club I’m only from Hartlepool.

I’m disabled bike accident 1997 31 march 12.05 pm never forget hitting tree at 130:diggin:

Onto my 2nd trike now building kaw vn1500 mean streak almost done

Steve
speedo@ntlworld.com
Arion11

Re: Durham - north east

Post by Arion11 »

If you start one let me know I would be interested