trike club

Trike Clubs & Forums from the UK & Beyond!
medwaykent

trike club

Post by medwaykent »

hi folks just introducing "trike owners association" find us in the south east of england and get in touch with us on facebook ...
Crazy_C
Part of the Furniture

Post by Crazy_C »

Here's a link to aforementioned club

http://www.facebook.com/TrikeOwnersAssociation?fref=ts

I've just joined up seeing as I live in SE London, but I work in Maidstone, Kent, so definitely good to know there's some other local clubs around.
With the extra wheel comes extra madness!!
Dr Death

Post by Dr Death »

Can I just make a small point....Go to the new members section and introduce yourself properly.....

I've been a Trike owner and rider for over six years and have never heard of this "Association" ......please don't walk in our backdoor and begin what seems to be a recruiting campaign for an organisaion of which none of us have heard

I don't get annoyed easily but I don't enjoy having my chain pulled on a forum of which I have been a long time member.....
There are things out there that scare even me
BigMat1971
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Post by BigMat1971 »

Very fairly put by the good Dr......
You only live once. But if you do it right, once is enough. Do it big, or not at all.
Crazy_C
Part of the Furniture

Post by Crazy_C »

I didn't even know of them at all to be honest. I just found the link on Facebook and figured I'd post it up.

The only trike specific club I knew of round here was the SLUTs (South London Uncommitted Trikers) which have been going for some helluva long time, but they don't go on their forum really, so I googled and found this nut house! LOL

To be honest, I don't really think there's enough of us mad 3 wheelers to be able to have clubs in just certain regions or areas, why I like this site, as it's nutters from all over :D
Dr Death

Post by Dr Death »

I'm not having a pop at you Crazy C. I'm making a valid point to this blokie.

We do like people to arrive on site and introduce themselves properly as you did CrazyC.

We don't mind having to remind people to go to the new members section and introduce themseleves.....

This was the second time I had to point out to this "Gentleman" he should go to new members and say hello.......

If he had done so he could have then told us about his "Association" in Trike Clubs and all would be sweetness and light......

There is a possibility that he did not see my earlier post requesting that he go to new members...

So I had to post again.

If I upset you CracyC......I apologise
There are things out there that scare even me
Crazy_C
Part of the Furniture

Post by Crazy_C »

You didn't upset me, but I'll take your apology anyway and add it to my collection lol

I know what you mean though, introductions always help.
medwaykent

apoligies

Post by medwaykent »

firstly i didnt see request to introduce myself in new members forum i came across site was browsing through and saw posts for trike clubs so thought be ok to post us up .. as for recruiting nothing could be further from the truth.... as a triker on and off for approx 25years i know how hard it is to find other likeminded folks in there areas to not only ride with but help them out with there mechanical and legal probs concerning trikes .. anyway apoligies again
Syms
Part of the Furniture

Post by Syms »

Well I've liked them on FB, always some nice pics on their page to drool over. :)

Sym.
medwaykent

cheers

Post by medwaykent »

thanks syms ...:niceone: