Mendip

Share your photos of trikes and trike meets.
Mal
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Mendip

Post by Mal »

Found this on flickr, not sure where or when but its deffo ME :niceone:
[ATTACH]11660[/ATTACH]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BigMat1971

Post by BigMat1971 »

Nice ride dude!!:niceone:
You only live once. But if you do it right, once is enough. Do it big, or not at all.
geoffnewblue

Post by geoffnewblue »

Stange where you can find pictures of your self lol
Mal

Post by Mal »

Thanks Mat, shame bout the fat bloke on it LOL. Yeah Geoff i just googled trike and then images of trikes and there i is. No idea who took it or when.
geoffnewblue

Post by geoffnewblue »

I just put in 1935 Reliant in Google and found some bloke sitting on 35 when it was at the Lichfield show what a cheek :furious:
Mal

Post by Mal »

Yes Geoff know what you mean, i was stood a little away from my trike at Weston bike park, and some bloke come over and thrust his camera at me, take me picture on that mate he say,s. He was quite shocked when i told him to F**k off. :caveman:
VmaxRik

Post by VmaxRik »

mendip man wrote:Yes Geoff know what you mean, i was stood a little away from my trike at Weston bike park, and some bloke come over and thrust his camera at me, take me picture on that mate he say,s. He was quite shocked when i told him to F**k off. :caveman:
And that, to put it quite simply, is the way they should all be treated in my opinion.

Just imagine their reaction if you walked into their house, plonked yourself on their sofa and said....Oi mate, take a picture of me sitting on this will you.

This nation wasn't given to our forefathers, it was wrought over a 1000 years of bloody war and the efforts of those who came before.
Let it not be us who bears the sin, of giving it away to the enemy within.

:guns: :guns: :guns: :biker:
Willgofar

Post by Willgofar »

just googled 1935 Reliant pics and found Laura (Mojo) about 7 rows down the page. she's not that old or reliable. lol
Help Me i'm being held hostage. bring reinforcements.
Mal

Post by Mal »

VmaxRik wrote:And that, to put it quite simply, is the way they should all be treated in my opinion.

Just imagine their reaction if you walked into their house, plonked yourself on their sofa and said....Oi mate, take a picture of me sitting on this will you.

I pointed too a couple of the heavy chapter brigade that happened to be in and said, go and ask them if you can sit their gnarly,s.