My build

This is the place to show off your photos / details of your own trike build or resoration profect.
Paulsteadman

My build

Post by Paulsteadman »

This is my build so far, irs rear suspension from ebay company, rear body is a banam batt, irs widened by myself and 14 year old son, he's been good on the welder,just waiting on some Hispec calipers to come, then it's fitting to new 1800 intruder, if anyone wants more pics let me know, I've taken pics all the way through the build.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Paulsteadman

Our build

Post by Paulsteadman »

our build so far.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sprocky
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Re: My build

Post by sprocky »

Nice one paul the more pickys the beter we love pickys here :thumbsup: :respek:
Paulsteadman

Our build

Post by Paulsteadman »

this is me and my sons build so far
Markju
Part of the Furniture

Post by Markju »

sprocky wrote:Nice one paul the more pickys the beter we love pickys here :thumbsup: :respek:
Second that. Stick them on. :)
Paulsteadman

Post by Paulsteadman »

I'll try, gotta get used to doing it, had to work out how to post on forum and seem to have posted three times in one go !
Paulsteadman

Post by Paulsteadman »

Paulsteadman wrote:This is my build so far, irs rear suspension from ebay company, rear body is a banam batt, irs widened by myself and 14 year old son, he's been good on the welder,just waiting on some Hispec calipers to come, then it's fitting to new 1800 intruder, if anyone wants more pics let me know, I've taken pics all the way through the build.
Paulsteadman

Post by Paulsteadman »

Guess which way is up !
Paulsteadman

Post by Paulsteadman »

Paulsteadman wrote:Guess which way is up !
sprocky
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Post by sprocky »

Looking good paul weve all gone through the stages of learning posting editing ime the woulds worst thicko but weve got sean pusher of buttons anny problems with tecnolagy hes the man and more than willing to help :respek: