xv535 rebuild

This is the place to show off your photos / details of your own trike build or resoration profect.
animalwildchild

Re: xv535 rebuild

Post by animalwildchild »

The scary thing is this wasn't a home build this dickhead had a unit and has made a few of these stay clear of trikes built in Huddersfield. I'm not allowed to say who built it in case of defamation of character(which sucks cuz the guys a knob)
animalwildchild

well thats that bit cut out now to fit the back end on and see if everything lines up
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by animalwildchild on Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Herby01
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Post by Herby01 »

That is scary! A bespoke death trap! :bang:
:loco: :crazy: :rotfl: :b :woot: :killing me: :rant: :drink: :shemademe:
miniondave
Part of the Furniture

Post by miniondave »

animalwildchild wrote:The scary thing is this wasn't a home build this dickhead had a unit and has made a few of these stay clear of trikes built in Huddersfield. I'm not allowed to say who built it in case of defamation of character(which sucks cuz the guys a knob)
What year is your trike ?
I ask as we have seen one on ebay (a 2011) and I think it was by the same people (though being sold by someone else), want to be sure we not looking at a deathtrap.
If age is vastly different then it might be better quality, sincerely hope it couldn't be worse.
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
animalwildchild

Just look at the standard of welding. Look if things are symmetrical all and that it doesn't lean out too much look at the standard of paintwork this monkey painted over oil on the diff. These are all things I should have looked at but didn't
miniondave
Part of the Furniture

Post by miniondave »

Thanks for the reply.

If we do go to see it I will have to give it a thorough examination. If the welding looks like I've done it we will steer well clear. :thumbsup:
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
animalwildchild

to anyone considering a bolt on frame this guy is the dogs dodahs
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bolt-On-Trike ... Sw3mpXJ18z

chap calld mel hes on ebay as the rocking horse maker cant recomend him enough.... a good solid piece of kit :respek:
animalwildchild

well thats the back end tacked in to place
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
animalwildchild

and now the horror bits THE SHAFT (or was that i was shafted)
animalwildchild

and now the lighting, this was a complete joke of a trike i was defo seen coming ( hope the tosser in hull gets piles)