Vmax Trike

This is the place to show off your photos / details of your own trike build or resoration profect.
Zee

Vmax Trike

Post by Zee »

Hello Guys .. this is Zee from Dubai. Am a bike builder and I always wanted to build a Trike; since I know more about Vmax than any other bike and I had a frame and an engine laying for some time I decided to start this project from scratch ... I will appreciate your feedback/comments & advices. Thank you...... enjoy the pictures as the project is still in progress.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Zee

Re: Vmax Trike

Post by Zee »

More photos ... How to upload many photos one time ?!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Zee

Post by Zee »

:worthless:
Zee

Post by Zee »

Main frame with bearings attached to swing arm mount.
Zee

Post by Zee »

Photos ..
Zee

Post by Zee »

Photos ..
Zee

Post by Zee »

Yesterday's work progress ...
Kawazuki
Part of the Furniture

Post by Kawazuki »

Whats going to stop the top shock mounts bending ? - lot of force on those points!
jinjachin
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Post by jinjachin »

That's coming along nicely i like the wheels . How hard is it to get road legal over there
Zee

Post by Zee »

Kawazuki wrote:Whats going to stop the top shock mounts bending ? - lot of force on those points!
I agree... three things am considering.
1- the mount has a small sleeve inside about 2 cm welded to frame (still not enough thought)

2- a third shock is coming in the middle which should help with load
3- I will support the mounts with a steed rod from the middle all the way down to the OEM exhaust mount.