newbie build of xvs 650 yamaha

This is the place to show off your photos / details of your own trike build or resoration profect.
old git
Part of the Furniture

Re: newbie build of xvs 650 yamaha

Post by old git »

hi nicko not been on for a while so just seen your post ,no reason rely other than did not have them in my hand so not sure how they would work with how my frame was constructed,i wanted the mounting points to be as wide as possible.this worked in my favore when it came to working out the mounts for my mud guards as they need to be removable to take the mgb wire wheels off the splined .hubs so the mountings were a happy accident realy
old git
Part of the Furniture

Post by old git »

hi nicko not been on for a while so just seen your post ,no reason rely other than did not have them in my hand so not sure how the would work with how my frame was constructed,i wanted the mounting points to be as wide as possible.this worked in my favore when it came to working out the mounts for my mud guards as they need to be removable to take the mgb wire wheels off the splined .hubs so the mountings were a happy accident realy
lepchaun
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Post by lepchaun »

old git wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:36 pm just seen your post lep looking forward to may talk the wife into it to,she can bring the gear down in the car so we can get some comforts [ i need them at my time of life] he he you know just the odd air matres and cooking gear
I know the feeling iv got the campervan and the trike goes on behind on the trailer.
theres a tread on here of the build
old git
Part of the Furniture

Post by old git »

hi lep by the way where is the meet in June
1130cc
Twiddler of Forum Buttons and Levers.

Post by 1130cc »

old git wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:16 pm hi lep by the way where is the meet in June
Here you go.
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Mar ... -1.3929717

I saw you like your creature comforts, so there are 2 or 3 B&B rooms available :)
We just need me and Alex, well mainly Alex to agree the dates :)
Bikers know why dogs stick their head out of car windows.