operation jinja wing

This is the place to show off your photos / details of your own trike build or resoration profect.
old git
Part of the Furniture

Re: operation jinja wing

Post by old git »

looking good jing , just a fiver for postage and a cuppa.
jinjachin
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Post by jinjachin »

not posted for a while been busy with everything . ive got all the clamps made and legs tack welded on i wont be doing anything else on it till easter as im on a rally fri weather permitting [ its at the unwanted mcc if any one is intrested ] then im on my hols till the bank hol weekend
P1030589.JPG
P1030590.JPG
P1030591.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Aztec
Applier of sticky tape

Post by Aztec »

Looking good Jinj
lepchaun

Post by lepchaun »

looking good don't forget the 10mil reforcing plate also 2 metal straps 1 on top 1 on the bottom in case the prop ever snaps
jinjachin

Post by jinjachin »

whats the 10 mm plate you on about , ive got to fit some tabs to stop the axle spinning
old git
Part of the Furniture

Post by old git »

Good idea to put some straps in case the prop snaps, mine let go today lukely at low speed but lucky no other damage was. done
lepchaun

Post by lepchaun »

jinj the 10mil plate at the front of the swing arm it strengthens it from any twist maybe not needed but its on mine so I taught it was standered practice I taught u seen it when u was up here ill show u in june
jinjachin

Post by jinjachin »

lepchaun wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:12 am jinj the 10mil plate at the front of the swing arm it strengthens it from any twist maybe not needed but its on mine so I taught it was standered practice I taught u seen it when u was up here ill show u in june
i know what you are on about now yes ive got a lot of work and working out up that end but i need the engine back in so i know where the prop runs and ive got to paint the frame before the engine goes in
jinjachin

Post by jinjachin »

im finally back on the goldwing just a hr a day done some more bracing ill put some pics on when i find the lead to the camera { its took all week to find the camera }
AngeloftheAbyss
Part of the Furniture

Post by AngeloftheAbyss »

jinjachin wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:16 pm im finally back on the goldwing just a hr a day done some more bracing ill put some pics on when i find the lead to the camera { its took all week to find the camera }
It'll be in the last place you look :hide:
Freedom has a price, the cost is buried in the ground :nono: