operation jinja wing

This is the place to show off your photos / details of your own trike build or resoration profect.
Aztec
Applier of sticky tape

Re: operation jinja wing

Post by Aztec »

Well done Jinj
Deep Diver
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Post by Deep Diver »

Yet another day well spent. Go and have a nice cuppa tea now Jin.
I tried to be normal once, worst two minutes of my life.

Barry the cantankerous old goat. :poke:
jinjachin

Post by jinjachin »

Deep Diver wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:47 pm Yet another day well spent. Go and have a nice cuppa tea now Jin.
sunday dinner and a bottle of wine i aint going no where :thumbsup:
Deep Diver

Post by Deep Diver »

A bottle of plonk!!!!! How the posh folks live.
I tried to be normal once, worst two minutes of my life.

Barry the cantankerous old goat. :poke:
jinjachin

Post by jinjachin »

got some more done took the head off and found the gasket was on the wrong way around a common mistake apparently .there is a small amount of scoring on the bores right at the top not to bad though it might burn a bit of oil at the most there is no play in the piston which is good news . also got the rear of the engine off ill do some research to see if ive done that right :snigger: later the part that the drive shaft goes into has come off with the rear cover and the cog in the engine that it sits in has dropped to one side so ill get around to that bit when i get to it
P1030534.JPG
P1030532.JPG
P1030531.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jinjachin

Post by jinjachin »

got some more done took the head off and found the gasket was on the wrong way around a common mistake apparently .there is a small amount of scoring on the bores right at the top not to bad though it might burn a bit of oil at the most there is no play in the piston which is good news . also got the rear of the engine off ill do some research to see if ive done that right :snigger: later the part that the drive shaft goes into has come off with the rear cover and the cog in the engine that it sits in has dropped to one side so ill get around to that bit when i get to it .
this is where the problem lyes ive got to get it off and get the springs /pins and rollers out [ i hate springs and they hate me :eek: ]
P1030534.JPG
P1030532.JPG
P1030531.JPG
P1030533.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jinjachin

Post by jinjachin »

got some more done took the head off and found the gasket was on the wrong way around a common mistake apparently .there is a small amount of scoring on the bores right at the top not to bad though it might burn a bit of oil at the most there is no play in the piston which is good news . also got the rear of the engine off ill do some research to see if ive done that right :snigger: later the part that the drive shaft goes into has come off with the rear cover and the cog in the engine that it sits in has dropped to one side so ill get around to that bit when i get to it .
this is where the problem lyes ive got to get it off and get the springs /pins and rollers out [ i hate springs and they hate me :eek: [

P1030533.JPG
jinjachin

Post by jinjachin »

P1030533.JPG
P1030534.JPG
P1030531.JPG
jinjachin

Post by jinjachin »

well that all went pete tong :hoofle:
1130cc
Twiddler of Forum Buttons and Levers.

Post by 1130cc »

jinjachin wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:45 pm well that all went pete tong :hoofle:
I'll sort it out when I am on the big pooter :)
Bikers know why dogs stick their head out of car windows.