xj 750 face lift

This is the place to show off your photos / details of your own trike build or resoration profect.
zakboy
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Re: xj 750 face lift

Post by zakboy »

lot of the jobs are quite tedious now getting every thing cleaned up polished or repainted brake calipers need a good clean so decided to strip the paint off them an will polish them up
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jinjachin

Post by jinjachin »

It's the small bits and pieces like that that make difference when completed . I've seen trikes done that are nice but let down by the detail . It coming on nice keep it up
zakboy

Post by zakboy »

Cheers Jinjachin, you are spot on there its well worth making that bit more effort
Mal

Post by Mal »

Sorry to hear your not riding now Zak, i dont think you will have any problem shifting this one though. As Jin said the real finish is in the detail.
zakboy

Post by zakboy »

No Mal not ridden as such for three years sold my xvz had planed to do my self a vtx but then had health problems don't know if I may take it up again or not.... but will sell this one.cheers
zakboy

Post by zakboy »

Well been away from this for a while been stuck doing repair to mates trike, been doing bits to the xj when I found time I have now replaced handlebars and replaced all switch gear an leavers for new have replaced the wiring lume but is not connected up yet have started doing a paint job in candy red iam just about to fit rear mudguard I think its starting to get that bobber chopper look
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jinjachin

Post by jinjachin »

looking good i caint wait to get back on the goldwing but i think it will be a couple of months before im fit enough for that
zakboy

Post by zakboy »

Thanks my friend its starting to take shape now but other things keep dragging me away from it but no rush to finish it, hope you get fit enough soon and back on you trike before the summers over
jinjachin

Post by jinjachin »

im hopeing to get on the trike but i think the bike will be to heavy for me . the only miles ive done on the bike this year was taking it for an mot