my goldwing trike build by glennuk

This is the place to show off your photos / details of your own trike build or resoration profect.
lepchaun
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Post by lepchaun »

are we there yet LOL BIG:respek:TO U FOR UR PATIENCE as i said yesterday a lot of us would b out on it before now when it was half finished.
3000 revs at 70 is better than mine mine is 3400 at 70 but mine is ticking over at 900revs if i drop it to 750/800 will it bring it down on the ride. so when are u going to bring it for breakfast to butches :thumbsup:

LEP
Glennuk
Part of the Furniture

Post by Glennuk »

Not today still got some tweaking and checking to do before longer journeys
+ going to see the grand kids later (that's paint work knacked then )
Glennuk
Part of the Furniture

Post by Glennuk »

Well today didn't go as planned took trike out this morning and now she has started spluttering at low end blocked jets again (dam that bloody fiberglass dust) guess that tank of fuel probably didn't help .so another 2hrs+ strip down tomorrow night.
lepchaun

Post by lepchaun »

went over to glens yesterday and he was just putting the airfilter back on after changing the coils as it was playing up and cutting out at low reves so he took it out for a spin i followed on mine about 3mile and the way the sun catches the fleck in the paint work is awsome and it sounds great he rode mine back while i rode his and it handles great doesent budge on corners sticks to the road like sh,,t and goes very well hes done a fantastic job of it so take a bow glen u can b very proud of it a job very well done IL DO A VIDEO NEXT TIME WERE OUT
LEP
Glennuk
Part of the Furniture

Re: my goldwing trike build by glennuk

Post by Glennuk »

Haven't been around for a bit you know how it is.just been lurking in the shadows .
Just thought I would let you know looks like we will get another trike in trike magazine.
I had a photo shoot on Sunday and my trike should be in next months mag all going well .
VmaxRik

Post by VmaxRik »

Well done Glen......good to have you back. :beer:
This nation wasn't given to our forefathers, it was wrought over a 1000 years of bloody war and the efforts of those who came before.
Let it not be us who bears the sin, of giving it away to the enemy within.

:guns: :guns: :guns: :biker:
baldeagle

Post by baldeagle »

Well Glenn as a relative newbie I have just sat and read all 34 pages in one go and am gobsmacked as others have said with your skill and patience. :respek:
I have had 4 wings over the years starting with a brand new 1200 Aspencade in'89.
Followed by two 15's which I loved the second in Teal blue,a colour that everyone loved.
More recently had an 18,black and added loads of chrome.
However always did my own maintenance but used to curse even getting to the air filter on wings,removing plastics.You must KNOW every nut bolt washer and where it goes inside out.
Times in your pics you had it apart and back together.
All I can say is it's unique and all your own work,not many can say that,total :respek:
Well done man.
jinjachin

Post by jinjachin »

well done mate bet your well proud where did they see your trike to ask if you want it in the mag
Glennuk
Part of the Furniture

Post by Glennuk »

Just asked them if they would be interested and sent a link to the build on the forum said yes
Then nothing for months then out the blue it was a go.
xjs10

Post by xjs10 »

Well done that man...shall look forward to my next copy arriving.
Hope to see you again at Butches for breakfast sometime in the future.... :thumbsup: