1300 cross flow drag/chopper trike

This is the place to show off your photos / details of your own trike build or resoration profect.
adamparrott

Re: 1300 cross flow drag/chopper trike

Post by adamparrott »

Yeah learning forward is my way of ridding, I will be getting some more raised bars, I will try both so see what's better it's getting some where. I just keep looking at it and making sure I'm not going to do things twice, Iv gotta get some more tube in to do the struts and bracing, just been working with engine mounts at the moment, I think I have found how they will end up,,
sprocky
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Post by sprocky »

Nice one ime a lazy get like to lounge back lol but with the v8 lump between me legs its guna be nice crusing :eek: :respek:
adamparrott

Post by adamparrott »

:respek: that. this will be a road cruise trike but I will race down that track one day but the look will be dragster. But it's looking that way so I'm winning, yours is coming on :respek: also brought a kit engine mounts for the engine as I want the engine to be rubber mounted, don't really like the thought of it not moving and under pressure :eek:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sprocky

Post by sprocky »

They look good :respek:
adamparrott

Post by adamparrott »

Bit of trimming and hopefully will look better :beer:
adamparrott

Post by adamparrott »

IMG_1585.JPG
Okay its been a while since iv been on her and it been ages since iv done a fully day working on this never ending project. iv been working 50+hrs at work and only been doing a couple of hours on the trike, so this means now with work its going to take longer, iv been working on the small jobs that need to be done with the time i have during the week days and weekends, and I know you all like photos so here is one of the engine. as this engine will be on show as this will not be covered with panels I will have to make it look nice and right. so here is the engine..................

this is just an update so you all know i havent given up ......
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jinjachin

Post by jinjachin »

Looking good it hard sometimes I was lucky I got a job 40 hrs a week just as I started mine I was doing 50 to 60 hrs a week as long as you keep bobbing a long and making the effort when you do have the time you will get there keep it up
Last edited by jinjachin on Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xjs10

Post by xjs10 »

Looking good ...you will get there in the end.... :thumbsup:
adamparrott

Post by adamparrott »

**UPDATE** been as busy as I can be got some new CDS tube and been busy re doing the back end
Doc.

1300 cross flow drag/chopper trike

Post by Doc. »

The Frame looked so 'empty' before, but it's really starting to look good now! :respek:

Have you decided what to do with the rear Frame Sections yet?