Goodbuy

Brand new and Improved version of Swamp.....Still no cleaning up, even more blokes talking complete b***ocks and definitely NO wimmin...not even as visitors
geoffnewblue
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Goodbuy

Post by geoffnewblue »

It's with hard thoughts and the way my friends who have now gone that I have decided to also so the same. My Ticket that I brought don't worry about posting one as I won't need it thank you and sorry to say that you will need to find a DJ for the Saturday Night. I don't know what's happened to the forum that we all loved twelve months ago but it's no longer a place I want to be.
Ride safe all:respek:
big nasty

Post by big nasty »

take care geoff, theres a few members seriously considering doing the same as you and BM. il catch up with ye someday soon.....
what price justice...... ?

is silence really golden ?
Doc.

Post by Doc. »

So long mate!

Don't really understand what's gone on to be honest, not been here long enough to to get to know all the 'quirks' of various members.

Seen it happen on another Forum I'm on. A long-standing, extremely knowledgeable and well-respected guy got banned for something he said in a few posts, didn't see it as too bad myself.

Anyway, it's done, it's a shame, but that's it I guess. S**t happens, as the T'-shirt says . . .

Good luck with whatever you're up to in the future, don't forget there's still FB, and the Britchopper forum has a Trike section in 'The Comfy Shed' threads ;)
Things that there's just no excuse for fitting on a Trike;
'Dodgy' registration,
Telescopic Forks.
Bike Tyres on the rear.
Car seats
Anything in the shape of a knuckle-duster,
Maltese Cross, flame, chain or Skull.
Alloy tread/chequer plate.