Attacking ISIS by USA Forces

Brand new and Improved version of Swamp.....Still no cleaning up, even more blokes talking complete b***ocks and definitely NO wimmin...not even as visitors
Dan

Re: Attacking ISIS by USA Forces

Post by Dan »

Keeps me in a job and Mrs Dan in spending tokens :)
biker69
Part of the Furniture

Post by biker69 »

i am a patriot, i hate isis and think that the quran has no place in a 'civilised' society. i also feel that wherever uncle sam pops up, chaos is sure to follow. Afghanistan, any better? Iraq, any better? Libya, any better? Now we have the finnish government sending out call up papers to 900,000 reserves because NATO headed by uncle sam is antagonising Russia again yet finland has nothing that Russia needs.

All this gung ho sh!t dont wash with me because the USA is going down the pan pronto and obama knows it that is why he is trying his hardest to take away peoples right to bear arms (through the constitution). Why are their police becoming more militarised?

grump over.
Ghoulie
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Post by Ghoulie »

Here is a copy of a reply I gave on another forum on a similar subject :-

I have lived in the arab world & travelled all over it too.

The West does not remotely understand their mindset & if you ask me, have no real right to 'interfere' and try and impose 'democracy' on them. They don't want it & their aftermath of our meddling 'version' as we have all seen leads to chaos and the unleashing of barbaric forces beyond Western comprehension.

Be careful what you wish for would be my warning to would be meddlers in their affairs. At least the despots like Gaddafi & Soddem Hussein ( the various Egyptian versions before they were bumped off) were able to contain (in a way they understand!) the various forces of evil in their midst. It may not be to our liking, but it is the lesser of the evils now foisted on us.
biker69
Part of the Furniture

Post by biker69 »

its amazing how people have been conditioned into believing that the bad guys are out to get us and so we should bomb sh!t out of them, women an children as well. and yet when you get the likes of obarmy saying to the american people only just recently 'the biggest threat to american national security is..... global warming'.
biker69
Part of the Furniture

Post by biker69 »

since my last comment the yanks kill about 60 syrian soldiers, the yanks say it was a 'mistake!' do the world call it a war crime? then the yanks say the russians supposedly bomb some aid convoy (no evidence to support it) and russia is called a war criminal. Now we have obarmys friend saudi arabia killing at least 140 innocents at a funeral in yemen and some countries are a little upset but not enough to call the camel molesters war criminals, WHY?

Obarmy is a little upset at russia going into syria and wiping the floor with these muslim parasites, something the greatest superpower on earth seemed incapable of achieving, odd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qap-wnppbg