Newbie and wimmin!!

Brand new and Improved version of Swamp.....Still no cleaning up, even more blokes talking complete b***ocks and definitely NO wimmin...not even as visitors
Lily

Post by Lily »

pugwash wrote:lilly your not that old!!!!:killing me::killing me::killing me:maybe dirty?but not old?
You are kidding?!! If it's true that you're as old as you feel, I must be about a hundred and f*cking fifty......................:groan:
pugwash

kind,nice

Post by pugwash »

Lily wrote:You are kidding?!! If it's true that you're as old as you feel, I must be about a hundred and f*cking fifty......................:groan:
i was trying to be nice & kind,but i know what ya mean,my son talks to me about stuff,and ive not got a clue,must be me age,300 years.:killing me:
plimPop

Post by plimPop »

Lily wrote:You are kidding?!! If it's true that you're as old as you feel, I must be about a hundred and f*cking fifty......................:groan:
No Lily your has old as the man you feel!! oops is that worse or better for you Lilly!!!:killing me::killing me:
Lily

Post by Lily »

cjd mad cow wrote:No Lily your has old as the man you feel!! oops is that worse or better for you Lilly!!!:killing me::killing me:
Well, it should be better, as he is five years younger than me.... but he acts worse than the other three kids, so I think it's actually knocking a few more years OFF my life...:furious: