Cyclists

The place to chill and chat about anything
Old Mitch
Part of the Furniture

Re: Cyclists

Post by Old Mitch »

easier to poke your walking stick through their front wheel next time Mitch. the'll think twice about doing it again.

Thanks for that idea willgofar but I can't run fast enough to get away carrying my granddaughter.

I might try putting my zimmer in their way. I think I might get away with that one by saying that they were on my blind side when I stuck the zimmer out.
:caveman: Hire a teenager while they still know everything
:triker:
B9triker
Part of the Furniture

Post by B9triker »

All other road users pay tax and insurance. So why can't cyclists do one or t'other - or even both?

BTW, I look forward to these long dark and rainy nights, 'cos there's nothing more fun than having to dodge these cycling t@ssers who ride bikes without lights - and it's my fault if I should clip them.
VmaxRik
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Post by VmaxRik »

:like: :like: ...... :niceone: :niceone:

This nation wasn't given to our forefathers, it was wrought over a 1000 years of bloody war and the efforts of those who came before.
Let it not be us who bears the sin, of giving it away to the enemy within.

:guns: :guns: :guns: :biker:
lepchaun

Post by lepchaun »

leave it to the lep il sort it for u old mitch lol think about my job as a binman im putting bins back on the footpath as they come flying past on the footpath and i have to duck back on to the road postmen/women ar the worst when i c them coming whitch isent very often that i manage to c them as im in a blind spot i bang the bins on the kerb to frighten them u should hear them go O fu,, from now on il do my job and put the bins on the footpath wether there coming or not and fu,, them and il let u know what happens mitch esp now the dark morns ar here
wife was on her scooter on the pavement when she had a argument with a guy on a push bike he was saying why arent u on the road to her yes he got off the footpath when she gave it back to him
LEP
Old Mitch
Part of the Furniture

Post by Old Mitch »

Cheers for that lep. I owe u 1
Ghoulie

Post by Ghoulie »

@ 2 years back. I woz walking back from a meal at my local Indian with the missus when a lardy lycra lout came riding up to wards us on the pavement at a reasonable lick - pavement not too wide - me an the missus having to walk single file - busy road. Lardy lycra lout finally worked out i wasn't stepping into the road to permit his 'passage' & stopped dead in front of me. I asked him 'Did you think you were going to ride through me?' He just stared, saying nowt. I prodded him in th chest - pointed to the road & said 'That's where you belong matey - not on the pavement - this is for me a pedestrian.'

Seems he took offence at being prodded. 'You touched me!' he said. 'That's assault!' I said 'I'll really fcukin assault you if you want!' Lardy scooted off. My missus not impressed at my 'aggression'. Fcuk 'em.
Old Mitch
Part of the Furniture

Post by Old Mitch »

It's always the same. It's always the few that F**k it up for the many. I went to the Brightona in Brighton yesterday and saw a really funny thing. On the way there on the Trike I stopped at some traffic lights because they were red, when a cyclist came from behind and straight through the red light. There was a van on the outside of me so not possible to see who was crossing the road. There was a cyclists riding his bike across the crossing. How they missed each other I don't know but I wish I had a camera on my helmet to catch it all.
lepchaun

Post by lepchaun »

sods law they missed each other
LEP