rear fog lights.

The place to chill and chat about anything
rocketray

rear fog lights.

Post by rocketray »

We have just bought a WK,with vdub engine registered 1995.It has no rear fog light,Do we need one for an MOT?.
Deep Diver
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Re: rear fog lights.

Post by Deep Diver »

Hi young man in one word YES. And also a reversing light to, plus hazards. Now be a good boy and pop along to the new members section and introduce yourself, it's good manners even if we don't have any. :hoofle:
I tried to be normal once, worst two minutes of my life.

Barry the cantankerous old goat. :poke:
jinjachin

Post by jinjachin »

I've got a fog light but no reverse or hazards No Problems with my mot
Kawazuki
Part of the Furniture

Post by Kawazuki »

Deep Diver wrote:Hi young man in one word YES. And also a reversing light to, plus hazards.
Sorry to disagree but for a registered trike the MOT only requires Hazard lights with warning light. Fog lights are not statutory requirement (unless over 450kg ULW) although not a bad idea and reversing lights aren't required for ANY vehicle as tested.
Deep Diver

Post by Deep Diver »

Kawazuki wrote:
Deep Diver wrote:Hi young man in one word YES. And also a reversing light to, plus hazards.
Sorry to disagree but for a registered trike the MOT only requires Hazard lights with warning light. Fog lights are not statutory requirement (unless over 450kg ULW) although not a bad idea and reversing lights aren't required for ANY vehicle as tested.
I stand corrected. Thanks Kawazuki. :thumbsup:
I tried to be normal once, worst two minutes of my life.

Barry the cantankerous old goat. :poke:
ravnali
Part of the Furniture
Location: Linton-on-Ouse North Yorkshire, right in't Vale of York sithee!

Post by ravnali »

Kawazuki wrote:
For what it's worth my WK Highway came with rear fog, hazards & reversing light and it exceeds the 450kg.