What have you done to your Trike today... (2018)

The place to chill and chat about anything
lepchaun
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Re: What have you done to your Trike today... (2018)

Post by lepchaun »

1130cc wrote:Started making a new mounting tray for the petrol tank, as I had to cut the old one off.

Note to self, do not use an angle grinder, that causes sparks, next to a 110Amp leisure battery that is on charge.
Twas a lucky escape, I just got a few splashed to the side of the face and forearms. Easily washed off.
The neighbours heard the explosion, and one came to see if I was ok, expecting the worst.
20180128_134610[1].jpg
Done like a true irish man sean :hide: :hide: :hoofle: :hoofle:
nobody hurt is the main thing
Deep Diver

Post by Deep Diver »

I think we should have a new topic. "The wally of the week award". I propose Sean as the first for the award. :hide:
I tried to be normal once, worst two minutes of my life.

Barry the cantankerous old goat. :poke:
jinjachin

Post by jinjachin »

Deep Diver wrote:I think we should have a new topic. "The wally of the week award". I propose Sean as the first for the award. :hide:

:hoofle: :hoofle:
jinjachin

Post by jinjachin »

I had a dull oil light on with engine running changed the switch now ok then spent 1hour sweeping the water out the garage because the roof is knackered got to wait for the weather to break to put a new roof on it
rocketray

Post by rocketray »

Fitted a new brake master cylinder as the old one had rubbers stuck when I tried to bleed system after wheel cylinder was renewed,---£20 from Brazil !!
Deep Diver

Post by Deep Diver »

jinjachin wrote:I had a dull oil light on with engine running changed the switch now ok then spent 1hour sweeping the water out the garage because the roof is knackered got to wait for the weather to break to put a new roof on it
Am busy replacing my sheds roof with metal panels to stop that. Am using the panels that they use on warehouse roofs. :thumbsup:
I tried to be normal once, worst two minutes of my life.

Barry the cantankerous old goat. :poke:
jinjachin

Post by jinjachin »

I'm going to do the same . I run the trike tonight and I've still got the dull light i think it's a wiring fault my high beam warning light has stopped too I know I've got good oil pressure 50 on tick over 80 at revs I've had a gauge on it
gorbee01279

Post by gorbee01279 »

New temperature gauge turned up today :thumbsup: so down the shed to make a bracket for it, waiting for paint to dry then fit Wednesday if it ain't peeing down :hissyfit: going to give it a good wash & polish ready for a good shake down when i tax it on the 1st of feb :thumbsup: :triker: :triker: :thrash:
The older i get the earlier it seems to get late.
gorbee01279

Post by gorbee01279 »

Question....... the honda only had a temperature warning light originally so i am fitting a temperature gauge which came with a sensor, question is would the original sensor fitted to the bike work on a gauge????? it looks to me to be exactly the same type of sensor :hide:
The older i get the earlier it seems to get late.
UGLYMICK
Part of the Furniture

Post by UGLYMICK »

gorbee01279 wrote:Question....... the honda only had a temperature warning light originally so i am fitting a temperature gauge which came with a sensor, question is would the original sensor fitted to the bike work on a gauge????? it looks to me to be exactly the same type of sensor :hide:
check the honda part numbers for both parts if there the same then yes is your answer