Do you want a meet up?

The place to chill and chat about anything
mickyv
Part of the Furniture

Re: Do you want a meet up?

Post by mickyv »

Of course we want a meet up again this year, the site at Long Itch was superb, I like the sound of a bonfire and BBQ, if that is a possibility perhaps an acoustic guitarist could be found, you get the picture? a load of pissed up trikers sitting round the camp fire singing along with the guitarist. Last years event was pretty near perfect so whatever Sean and Alex come up with should be A1
AngeloftheAbyss
Part of the Furniture

Post by AngeloftheAbyss »

mickyv wrote:Of course we want a meet up again this year, the site at Long Itch was superb, I like the sound of a bonfire and BBQ, if that is a possibility perhaps an acoustic guitarist could be found, you get the picture? a load of pissed up trikers sitting round the camp fire singing along with the guitarist. Last years event was pretty near perfect so whatever Sean and Alex come up with should be A1
Ging gang goolie goolie goolie goolie watcha ging gang goo ging gang goo. :hoofle: :hoofle: :hoofle:
Freedom has a price, the cost is buried in the ground :nono:
Herby01
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Post by Herby01 »

You took the words right out of my mouth Angel :rotfl: :killing me: :rotfl: :killing me:
:loco: :crazy: :rotfl: :b :woot: :killing me: :rant: :drink: :shemademe:
mickyv
Part of the Furniture

Post by mickyv »

AngeloftheAbyss wrote:
mickyv wrote:Of course we want a meet up again this year, the site at Long Itch was superb, I like the sound of a bonfire and BBQ, if that is a possibility perhaps an acoustic guitarist could be found, you get the picture? a load of pissed up trikers sitting round the camp fire singing along with the guitarist. Last years event was pretty near perfect so whatever Sean and Alex come up with should be A1
Ging gang goolie goolie goolie goolie watcha ging gang goo ging gang goo. :hoofle: :hoofle: :hoofle:
Pissed up trikers I said, not ferkin boy scouts lol :hide:
jinjachin

Post by jinjachin »

AngeloftheAbyss wrote:

Well you've seen my arse so the Goolies are request only
dave174
Part of the Furniture

Post by dave174 »

:eek: No i dont think I'll take you up on that offer jinge thankyou :eek:
BigMat1971

Post by BigMat1971 »

Aztec wrote:
gorbee0127 wrote:
Aztec wrote:I thought the food was canny at the pub last year.
What i meant was there wasn't much choice & my curry had all of four bits of chicken in it & hard rice.
I only got 3 bits of chicken in mine......
Chicken....you lucky bar stewards. I dreamed of chicken... :hoofle: :hoofle: :hoofle:
BigMat1971

Post by BigMat1971 »

As long as we have a laff and meet up - I will be happy. Once a year is not enough to take the piss out of Lep. LOL.
No band is certainly fine with me. A bluetooth speaker and some tunes will suffice.
Please keep away from June 16th please if poss (Hannahs b'day). 17 this year FFS!! Clear the roads......
twisted
Part of the Furniture

Post by twisted »

as long as no disasters i plan to come again this year :thumbsup:
same place is fine by me.
mo band, speakers with a something plugged into them would be cool.
big fan of bbq :thumbsup: happy to stand there and car flesh as long as have something to drink :beer: mmmm ginger vodka and that passion fruit stuff was nice i seem to remember.
and yes to a patch.
and who wouldnt want to come see all the goolies :hoofle: :hoofle: :hoofle: :hoofle:
lepchaun

Post by lepchaun »

BigMat1971 wrote:As long as we have a laff and meet up - I will be happy. Once a year is not enough to take the piss out of Lep. LOL.

i agree matt once a year is not enough to take the piss out of LEP even LEP takes the piss out of LEP who is LEP anyhow :hoofle: :hoofle:
LEP