Trike Riders UK warning post on FB

The place to chill and chat about anything
Ghoulie
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Trike Riders UK warning post on FB

Post by Ghoulie »

Jane Place has just put this up on FB :-

'Hi guys. I put a post up a few weeks ago regarding my Harley trike conversion which had been done by Peter Burrows next gen design of ferndown . It was taken over from his father BB custom trikes Last august 2017 when his father dissolved his buisness . I have now been contacted by 3 individuals who also have had a serious issue with the trike build ,from both him and his father who have sent these trikes out in a dangerous state luckily as far as i know nobody has been injured !!!!! YET Please if you have had a trike built by either of these men get it checked over by a profesional ,the welding is poor and not up to standard, the, shafts have not had the steel hardened off and the diff and drive is not man enough for job . Please could you share this on other sites so we can hopefully avoid a disaster .My trike will now be in the hands of a professional trike builder in Andover ,who will start again with mine .jane place Christchurch.'

Just a warning if you or mates have had work done by this guy / co - Peter Burrows - Next gen Design of Ferndown - get it checked out.

Ghoulie
1130cc
Twiddler of Forum Buttons and Levers.

Re: Trike Riders UK warning post on FB

Post by 1130cc »

Is this the same guy Flembo has been dealing with? Based at Manor Farm?
Was chatting to him about a guy, over the weekend.
Bikers know why dogs stick their head out of car windows.
Ghoulie

Post by Ghoulie »

Ferndown Ind Est, Wimborne was the Nextgen co location - dissolved.
gorbee01279

Post by gorbee01279 »

Ghoulie wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:04 pm Will you be using Lees place? fastrikes, if so you can't go wrong with his work very professional builder.
Jane Place has just put this up on FB :-

'Hi guys. I put a post up a few weeks ago regarding my Harley trike conversion which had been done by Peter Burrows next gen design of ferndown . It was taken over from his father BB custom trikes Last august 2017 when his father dissolved his buisness . I have now been contacted by 3 individuals who also have had a serious issue with the trike build ,from both him and his father who have sent these trikes out in a dangerous state luckily as far as i know nobody has been injured !!!!! YET Please if you have had a trike built by either of these men get it checked over by a profesional ,the welding is poor and not up to standard, the, shafts have not had the steel hardened off and the diff and drive is not man enough for job . Please could you share this on other sites so we can hopefully avoid a disaster .My trike will now be in the hands of a professional trike builder in Andover ,who will start again with mine .jane place Christchurch.'

Just a warning if you or mates have had work done by this guy / co - Peter Burrows - Next gen Design of Ferndown - get it checked out.

Ghoulie
The older i get the earlier it seems to get late.
gorbee01279

Post by gorbee01279 »

What i meant was hope she uses fastrikes, not you Ghoulie.....
The older i get the earlier it seems to get late.