The place to chill and chat about anything
grumpygramps-2007
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Post by grumpygramps-2007 »

bummer.sorry
spiderxj900
Part of the Furniture

Post by spiderxj900 »

impudentone wrote:Some one wants to suck your Butt??

You should be so lucky??!!

RAOFL!!!!!!!!!!
Cant believe you could say that . . . . . .

And not stick a few of these up
:kiss my arse:

I dont think Ive ever seen a post that has made me laugh so much or that has been so full of BADDDDDD puns. Love it!!!! Personally I have always called em the 'grapes of wrath' and Ive had my own few run ins with the little buggers, to the point where I was in so much pain I thought there was no way it was just grapes, I was convinced it was something bigger! Was scary for a while there.

Glad you are feeling better BN, as for the lifestyle change I think its all about still doing as much of what you want as possible, just maybe not going quite as far with it!!!!
Ride 3 - Live Free

:drool: HEAVILY MEDICATED for your safety :drool:
big nasty

Post by big nasty »

well , im glad iv made ye all laff. its been a help for me as well , iv changed my drink , im on ther cobra lager now , its great used to drink it years ago. no more cider for a long while , and il take it easy with the cobra . promise.
what price justice...... ?

is silence really golden ?
NUTJOB

Post by NUTJOB »

Try salad with kebab as well mate ya never know you might enjoy it:flipa:
I have enough money to last me the rest of my life.
(unless I buy something) :loco:
big nasty

Post by big nasty »

i do get salad with the kebab , i love salad . deep fried of course . lol seriously , i do like salad and veg with my grub.

and id like to thank you all for participating in the thread , ye have been outstanding with yer comments and "advice" . lmao. and thanks for the texts asking if im ok and offering help , you all know who you are , thank you all .
what price justice...... ?

is silence really golden ?
bigbadbob

Post by bigbadbob »

Go on BN, name and shame those who offered "help"!!!!!!
Must admit i like the odd cobra now and again, not too gassy and not full of chemicals, MGD is another that's similar. less chance of a hangover with that stuff and it's never given me the "dukes".
B9triker
Part of the Furniture

Post by B9triker »

bigbadbob wrote:I used to get em when i was drinking A LOT. no problems since i cut back.
Poor diet and excess alcohol seem to be the main causes.
agree with BBB - booze dehydrates you, and to have a decent pooh you need to be hydrated. I try and drink a pint of water after lots of beer, helps with the hangover and an easier crap next day. A nasty, dry pooh and lots of grunting and pushing disdends the veins in your ring as well as your neck and temples!!!

My mum who was a nurse used to use a warm t spoon to push patients piles back inside - but then that was in the 1950s:killing me:
Two wheels good, four wheels bad, three's better...

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. .... G Orwell
Notatrike

Post by Notatrike »

B9triker wrote:agree with BBB - booze dehydrates you, and to have a decent pooh you need to be hydrated. I try and drink a pint of water after lots of beer, helps with the hangover and an easier crap next day. A nasty, dry pooh and lots of grunting and pushing disdends the veins in your ring as well as your neck and temples!!!

My mum who was a nurse used to use a warm t spoon to push patients piles back inside - but then that was in the 1950s:killing me:
What a vision...........never to drink tea again in hospital!!!!!!
Willgofar

Post by Willgofar »

i dont think a t-spoon would have been big enough for BN's(from what i've heard). a ladle maybe. lol. i hope his trip today isn't too painful, :)
Help Me i'm being held hostage. bring reinforcements.
lepchaun

Post by lepchaun »

Willgofar wrote:i dont think a t-spoon would have been big enough for BN's(from what i've heard). a ladle maybe. lol. i hope his trip today isn't too painful, :)
im sure we can find a malt shovel willgo lol with :respek: