Members Map

The place to chill and chat about anything
Notatrike

Added

Post by Notatrike »

saxon wrote:I tried but had the same problems as others.I am in Ashford Kent if someone wants to add me.
Done............you are on the map.
Willgofar
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Post by Willgofar »

saxon wrote:I tried but had the same problems as others.I am in Ashford Kent if someone wants to add me.
beaten to it. somebody just added you.
Help Me i'm being held hostage. bring reinforcements.
saxon

Post by saxon »

Nice one Notatrike,thanks.
spiderxj900
Part of the Furniture

Post by spiderxj900 »

Just added myself, so you all know where to avoid!!!!:b
Ride 3 - Live Free

:drool: HEAVILY MEDICATED for your safety :drool:
Chopper303

Re: Members Map

Post by Chopper303 »

Well Oi lives in deepest Somerset and I have a big dog that tells folk to "GERROF MOI LAAAND"! Us Zummerzet folk still marvel at mobile phones and folk who manage life with only 10 fingers. I don't do all the techie PC stuff. My computer repairs are done by a big hammer.

On my more normal days, when I have taken my medication, I live near Ilminster in somerset. About 10 miles from Juction 25 of the M5. Very close to the A303 and the A30. If anybody is down this way, please feel free to contact me and I will shut the dog away and make you a cuppa. Likewise if I can be of help to anyone that is a member here, please feel free to get in touch. Always nice to help out a fellow custom builder. I have had help from some wonderful folk in the past, so it is my way of putting something back into the scene.