Gulp!

The place to chill and chat about anything
levvin

Gulp!

Post by levvin »

Hmmm....

i've noticed ive had a sort of 'lump in the throat' feeling for a couple of weeks now..

not painful, but a definite something there that makes me want to keep swallowing...

thinking its time to visit the quack this week...

dont like unexplained lumps in the throat....especially as im a dirty rotten smoker...

Lev:biker:
Notatrike

Dying is expensive !!!

Post by Notatrike »

levvin wrote:Hmmm....

i've noticed ive had a sort of 'lump in the throat' feeling for a couple of weeks now..

not painful, but a definite something there that makes me want to keep swallowing...

thinking its time to visit the quack this week...

dont like unexplained lumps in the throat....especially as im a dirty rotten smoker...

Lev:biker:
Dying is overrated, everyone does it, so be different and dont die, stay alive forever to keep the world amused and sheep permanently worried !!!!

But seriously.........Give up the fags!!!!!!!! , then you can afford to buy a new trike every couple of years with the saved dosh!!....OR spend it on the lovely Zoe!!
levvin

Post by levvin »

Notatrike wrote:Dying is overrated, everyone does it, so be different and dont die, stay alive forever to keep the world amused and sheep permanently worried !!!!

But seriously.........Give up the fags!!!!!!!! , then you can afford to buy a new trike every couple of years with the saved dosh!!....OR spend it on the lovely Zoe!!
Very true bro!

gave up tailor mades a year ago, and went on to roll yer own, cant stick tailors now...

hoping rollups will be easier to kick..!

lev
Notatrike

Wrong thread !!

Post by Notatrike »

levvin wrote:Very true bro!

gave up tailor mades a year ago, and went on to roll yer own, cant stick tailors now...

hoping rollups will be easier to kick..!

lev
Come on,
Hows the jet change doing on the old XS lump...........dying to know!!
lepchaun
Moved in and now we can't get rid

Post by lepchaun »

Notatrike wrote:Dying is overrated, everyone does it, so be different and dont die, stay alive forever to keep the world amused and sheep permanently worried !!!!

cant afford to die its to expensive just as well we only do it the once
gave up smoking 10 years ago still cant offord a new trike lol
grumpygramps-2007

Post by grumpygramps-2007 »

hopefully its just a limpe node.not sure of the spelling but i had a lump in my throat & considering my mother died of cancer of the throat it was a tad worying but ended up being this node thing. there quite common so get it checked.i gave up smoking & drinking when i became a grandad. never felt right since. slightly pickled is the way to live for ever if you ask me.:respek:
Strangely Made

Post by Strangely Made »

Could be something as simple as blocked glands Lev, I get it on occasion. But yeah, best get it checked out by the Doctors.
impudentone
Part of the Furniture

Mr Imp can't sing|!!

Post by impudentone »

Honestly, he could sing before??! LOL

His voice went hoarser (even more than it was, he's a bit steve martin at the best of times?!) and he felt that swallowing thing you mentioned.

The doc says his vocal chords have thickened?!

So he has to have physio and speech therapy (no one has mentioned cancer at all thankfully) and maybe get his singing voice back!

Was really worried about it but we have Stopped smoking just in case! Hard but worth it!!

Hope it's all good!! :D

Oxygen is cool!! :cooldevil::D

THE MOST DANGEROUS BIT OF MY TRIKE IS THE BIT THAT JOINS THE SADDLE TO THE BARS!!:loco::triker:
NUTJOB

Post by NUTJOB »

I could tell a few stories about things I,ve had in my throat but this is serious so I wont... Get to the quacks ya loon the landy can wait!!!!
I have enough money to last me the rest of my life.
(unless I buy something) :loco:
levvin

Post by levvin »

NUTJOB wrote:I could tell a few stories about things I,ve had in my throat but this is serious so I wont... Get to the quacks ya loon the landy can wait!!!!
Hmmm....summat fleshy im thinking, NJ??

LOL!:killing me:

No, thats not why im getting throat issues, at least i dont think so....!!

when i sleep, a bomb wouldnt wake me...and i sleep with me gob open...:dummy:

oooerr...i have been waking up with a funny taste in me gob recently...and the window is open...

AAARRRRGGGHHH!!

lEV